Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii Fit Trainer

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
Duskull said:
And R.O.B. was great.
I know, right? I just included him due to how many people said that they hated him

I used to dislike the idea of Mr.Game and Watch until I knew more of his past.

Don't have Melee or Brawl but I thought his inclusion was a bad idea.

Eggplant Wizard could had been playable, but it would be okay if he was a boss.

Dark Pit, no question. Like SonicMario said, he's a goddamn Melee clone. Literal recolor of a character that's only appeared in one game in a franchise that was dead until recently and it still only has three games total. And he wasn't even a major part of the story until like towards the end. Pichu and Dr. Mario are close second and third. If Sakurai didn't work on KI:U, I doubt Dark Pit would've had a chance.

If Kid Icarus could have any other third rep, it could at least have been a more interesting character like the Eggplant Wizard.

Dark Pit.

Now, I like the Melee clones. They were good editions. But they at least were visually different. Dark Pit is literally a recolor. Even the clone-iest of clones like Doc and Pichu at least visually looked diffferent There is no difference between Pit and Dark Pit except color.

GalacticPetey said:
Dark Pit.

Now, I like the Melee clones. They were good editions. But they at least were visually different. Dark Pit is literally a recolor. Even the clone-iest of clones like Doc and Pichu at least visually looked diffferent There is no difference between Pit and Dark Pit except color.

I thought someone said Dark Pit's up-special and side-special are different?

Fire Emblem Character said:
GalacticPetey said:
Dark Pit.

In the end, though, he's a recolor. You know, like a good texture hack.

I picked Dark Pit. Seriously, they nixed the Ice Climbers because of graphical limitations for him?

Who said that Dark Pit replaced the Ice Climbers?

TheFarmboy said:
I picked Dark Pit. Seriously, they nixed the Ice Climbers because of graphical limitations for him?

Dark Pit didn't take anyone's spot being a clone and all.

There are far worse issues with his inclusion IMO even if that were true anyway.

Dr. Mario said:
GalacticPetey said:
Dark Pit.

I'm making one for the heck of it. I wouldn't classify anything I do as good with only Paint as my tool on a windows XP though.

Personally I have no idea. Maybe Duck Hunt? The clones I don't mind. I've never played as Pichu, so I can't really say.

Ninelevendo said:
Dr. Mario said:
GalacticPetey said:
Dark Pit.

I'm making one for the heck of it. I wouldn't classify anything I do as good with only Paint as my tool on a windows XP though.

Personally I have no idea. Maybe Duck Hunt? The clones I don't mind. I've never played as Pichu, so I can't really say.
This hurts me. If you're going to look down on the Dog, please give at least one good reason.

There isn't any logical explanation as to why I don't like him. I just look at him and go "What the heck is that doing in smash?" At least it's sorta reasonable, but I just don't like the dog itself.

Maybe I'm just a cat person. Duck Hunt Cat I would like.Just kidding

duck hunt dog is a background character from a game that was released 30 years ago and no one has really cared about since besides a sort of novelty factor

considering the fact that no one wanted him, it's very disappointing that he beat other people out of the roster

no one wanted him

no actually he was one of the more popular retro picks

definitely not one of the most wanted characters overall, but thinking that no one wanted him is still pretty far from the truth

also I ended up voting for Pichu though I like Dark Pit less than Dr. Mario now

The Duck Hunt Dog is one of the most recognizable video game characters from one of the best selling Nintendo games. He's also the perfect WTF character that Sakurai likes to add.

Smasher said:
no one wanted him

no actually he was one of the more popular retro picks

definitely not one of the most wanted characters overall, but thinking that no one wanted him is still pretty far from the truth
GalacticPetey said:
The Duck Hunt Dog is one of the most recognizable video game characters from one of the best selling Nintendo games. He's also the perfect WTF character that Sakurai likes to add.
These. Duck Hunt Dog (and his featherly companion) are unique characters that absolutely deserve to be playable.

Nabber said:
duck hunt dog is a background character from a game that was released 30 years ago and no one has really cared about since besides a sort of novelty factor

considering the fact that no one wanted him, it's very disappointing that he beat other people out of the roster
Hey i'm on team duck hunt dog
the worst is pichu

Ninelevendo said:
Duck Hunt was more the off-the-wall character that not many particuarly wanted but now people can't enough of.
Just like Wii Fit Trainer! :O

Back