Why are you a Mario fan?

Snifit said:
Seriously, nearly everyone in this topic is a Mario fan cause of Yoshi???

People are entitled to like who they want to like, bro. Yoshi is a great character.

I was just pointing something out, not complaining about people liking a horrid dinosaur that lays eggs without being female.

By the way, I already knew someone was gonna complain about what I said about Yoshi

I'm a Mario fan because my mom's first video game was the original Super Mario Bros.
Despite I'm bad at video games, I love the Mario games, and the 2 games I'm actually semi good at I'm working on beating but mainly one of them. I love the Mario series and I have quite a few Mario games and a couple Virtual Console games on the Wii.

Like most people, I played Mario games (and Pokemon games) since I was little and I have stuck to it since then. (Not saying I wouldn't try out a new thing.) Also, the gameplay of most Mario games are fun and the characters are appealing.

I'm actually not much of a fan, but I do find many games enjoyable.

Not because of the characters though.

(except fawful he's hilarious)

Im a fan because I thought Super Mario 64 DS looked cool. I saw these pictures on yahoo. I saw Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and Wario facing Bowser in this area.. It looked cool. And I saw a rabbit king.. Then I bought it and realized it was fake. But the game was cool.

Red Barchetta said:
Yoshi is a great character.

....Yeah

I was a Mario fan simply because I grew up with the series. I don't even remember when I started playing. Maybe 4 or 3 years old.

YoshiGo99 said:
Why did you bump this? It five years old

Personally, bumps like these are fine as long as they're actually relevant to the topic, or not responding to a five year-old question or conversation.

My dad had an SNES that he let me play. One of the games he had was Super Mario All-Stars. And I loved it. My favorite games on it were Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario Bros. 2.

I got into the series because they were among the most creative and functional games while I was growing up. Nowadays, tho, that's not really the case, so I'm not a big fan of modern Mario titles.

I believe I got one of the Super Mario Advance games for my birthday when I was young, and I spent a lot of bonding time with a friend playing Double Dash.

Ive liked it since i was 2 or 3. Of course, at 2, I had no idea I had the controller upside down and was driving the wrong way in Mario Kart 64. My brother showed it to me first, and I played Mario Tennis, Mario Kart 64 and Mario Party 3 so much, I probably played them more than any game I've played so far. I'd play it whenever I was bored. And I was always bored.

I like it because the games are fun. It's not my favourite series (that would have to go to Pokemon, if I think about it), but it's just good fun for a few hours. Plus, Mario Party 3 is amazing.

I only owned a PS2 (and only then for racing games) until 2008, when my brother and I got a DS to share. There was a large library of titles from the Mario series available, and we eventually got Mario Kart DS. That's the game that pretty much introduced me to the Mairo series; soon after I got New Super Mario Bros. and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, and then we got a Wii, which only furthered my experience with the series.

Back