• Ludwig

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Bowser Jr. (Daring option)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I hate the Koopalings.

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
yoshiking14x said:
Bowser's relationship with the Koopalings is currently unknown, and this will take time to actually know it.

It's not unknown. Miyamoto flat out stated they're not his children, and other sources call them "minions"

Baby Luigi said:
Lumastar said:
They're not overalls. They're just a really oversized diaper!

I specialize in the field of trite overanalyzing of the Baby Mario Bros. and I can say is that, no, they're not oversized diapers. I can confirm that whoever wrote the NoA description didn't see the picture of the actual trophy and just assumed it.
Good point. Also, are you upset about the lack of a Baby Luigi trophy in the currently released installments (including Smash 3DS)?

yoshiking14x said:
Bowser's relationship with the Koopalings is currently unknown, and this will take time to actually know it. I don't see what's wrong of the Koopalings being Bowser's children?
What?

Baby Luigi said:
It's not unknown. Miyamoto flat out stated they're not his children, and other sources call them "minions"
True, but they still make more since as his children based on the current story.

Lumastar said:
Good point. Also, are you upset about the lack of a Baby Luigi trophy in the currently released installments (including Smash 3DS)?
What do you think?

My sister isn't hard to see through.

Lumastar said:

Of course I am. They had the BALLS to make a Baby Peach trophy over Baby Luigi in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Then they would proceed to make Baby Peach playable over Baby Luigi playable in Mario Tennis Open

Gaaaahhh it makes me so FURIOUS to think about it

740da1a25adedd2d5ed40ab222e009a7.png

Lumastar said:
True, but they still make more since as his children based on the current story.

I'm not disagreeing about that

He doesn't have an "un"favorite.

Oh, definitely.

See, that's why they're never welcomed into the Mario games.

Lumastar said:
One of the fan Koopalings.

The thought of fanmade Koopaling OCs makes me glad that my character doesn't have a large fanbase which can become bat---- crazy

black baby luigi is not an oc, it's a caricature of me btw

Good thing my avatar character is an existing palette swap, unlike your dinky lonely thing.

I think it could be Lemmy, because Bowser could think that he is too playful to be competent, this could had been in the Headcanon topic.

Luckily Bowser does not eat them.

yoshiking14x said:
I think it could be Lemmy, because Bowser could think that he is too playful to be competent, this could had been in the Headcanon topic.

Luckily Bowser does not eat them.

Honestly I think Wendy would be Bowser's least favorite. Idk why though.

Dr. Mario said:
Good thing my avatar character is an existing palette swap, unlike your dinky lonely thing.

it's kinda sad you have to base your persona after an existing palette swap you didn't even made

Now that you mentioned Wendy, it could make sense because she could be the most reluctant to obey him and would rather use her phone or rather go to the mall, and other things similar to her cartoon counterpart.

Maybe Bowser is not that picky.

My best guess is that his favorite and un-favorite change with each day, depending on their behavior. Same with Kamek and Kammy, who I assume keep an eye on them.
Methinks I read too many comic strips about families.

J-Yoshi64 said:
My best guess is that his favorite and un-favorite change with each day, depending on their behavior. Same with Kamek and Kammy, who I assume keep an eye on them.

Aside from Bowser Jr (who is obviously his favorite) I think his favorite of the koopalings is Ludwig. Ludwig is always fought towards the end, and he has some of the most difficult battles. He's my favorite too :D

Roy Koopa said:
J-Yoshi64 said:

Aside from Bowser Jr (who is obviously his favorite) I think his favorite of the koopalings is Ludwig. Ludwig is always fought towards the end, and he has some of the most difficult battles. He's my favorite too :D
Not to mention he's the most brilliant and talented of all the Koopalings.
And speaking of, I made a meme-looking thing the other day starring Ludwig. Anybody care to see it?

J-Yoshi64 said:
Roy Koopa said:
J-Yoshi64 said:

And speaking of, I made a meme-looking thing the other day starring Ludwig. Anybody care to see it?

YES. Koopaling memes are mah THANG.

Also, I know you from FanFiction. I'm FoxWolf64. Know me?

Bowser jr is his only child

Mcmadness said:
Bowser jr is his only child

It's just a retcon. I still think they're his kids. I'm not just going to be a slave to what Nintendo says.

Roy Koopa said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Roy Koopa said:
J-Yoshi64 said:

Oh yeah! You're my most recent follower.
Don't tell Bowser :shifty:

Anyhoo, here's my meme.
ludwig_von_kooky_meme_by_just_call_me_j-d81v1ox.png

J-Yoshi64 said:
Roy Koopa said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Roy Koopa said:
J-Yoshi64 said:

Anyhoo, here's my meme.

SO MUCH YAAAAASSS

Can I keep it?

Roy Koopa said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Roy Koopa said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Roy Koopa said:
J-Yoshi64 said:

Anyhoo, here's my meme.

SO MUCH YAAAAASSS

Can I keep it?
I don't see why not.

Back