I'm in Smash Bros.

I absolutely enjoy helping others out getting their mods ready though. so if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Squi Girl said:
Sombody hack Rosalina to have brown eyes, hair, and a purple dress?
If you're talking about my OC, her hair is more golden than brown, and her eyes are black.

but if you're talking about yourself knock yourself out

Baby Luigi said:
Ninelevendo said:
Well, you could hack Peach to look like Rosalina and then recolour here on Brawl.

wtf

won't it just be easier to make i dunno, a model import or something

and even if they do, they have a rosalina import in brawl vault so you don't need to do any of the real hard work of making hacks
I meant take the Rosalina model import they have in Brawl vault and recolour it.

Rosalina Model in Brawl Vault?

I would ask what that is, but I haven't played for 3 years...

Brawl Vault is a website that stores hacks made by users. Some are good, some are terrible. There's several Rosalina hacks over Peach, but the best ones are good model imports which have correct normals, good rigs, etc. The best of the best have their own movesets and animations.

Brawl Vault is where I found my Blue Mr. L in smash picture. Here's one of you(?) that I found:
LgU9lyD.jpg

If you know standard recoloring skills in Photoshop (wand/lasso, color modification), you can create a texture recolor.

I wouldn't advise uploading it to Brawl Vault, though. You should put it in cloud storage if you really need to store the thing.

You'll know what I look like once Sakurai gets bored of menus and decides to drop the bomb.

Gregor said:
You'll know what I look like once Sakurai gets bored of menus and decides to drop the bomb.
Huh?

Ninelevendo said:
Brawl Vault is where I found my Blue Mr. L in smash picture. Here's one of you(?) that I found:
LgU9lyD.jpg
my dress is purple and my eyes are greyish but good enough
now to actually find it

Maᴙio said:
If you know standard recoloring skills in Photoshop (wand/lasso, color modification), you can create a texture recolor.
The closest I've had to Photoshop was Photoshop Express for iApple products, aka where my OC came from.

Stargazing said:
Ninelevendo said:
LgU9lyD.jpg
my dress is purple and my eyes are greyish but good enough
now to actually find it

Maᴙio said:
The closest I've had to Photoshop was Photoshop Express for iApple products, aka where my OC came from.
Well, that can do.

If you did that Rosalina recolor for your avatar, a texture hack is feasible for you.

Please ask my sister if you need details, or check out this site for setting up on modding Brawl.

Well, uh, I also needed to use another app to make it all come together.

And I still don't even know where Nine found the model, but oh wellz

Stargazing said:
Well, uh, I also needed to use another app to make it all come together.

And I still don't even know where Nine found the model, but oh wellz
Here you go

And btw, I found it on Brawl Vault. If you want to mod stuff, that guide that Mario linked you (alt link) to is great, and if there's still anything you have trouble with, try a help desk topic (Like mine).

I would hack myself into Brawl but a serious lack of computer is getting me ah well i'll figure it out

Also, is there a button on the Brawl Vault website that let's you download it? I can't find it

I'm figuring it out on my own with the help of my help thread.

Ain't no one gonna make me nothing! I'll do it myself!

Stargazing said:
I would hack myself into Brawl but a serious lack of computer is getting me ah well i'll figure it out

Also, is there a button on the Brawl Vault website that let's you download it? I can't find it

Yes. Click on the name of the hack and you can download the file(s).

GalacticPetey said:
Isn't your OC a Magikoopa? I'm trying to think of what character that would fit over.

There is a Kamek over one of the PK boys (I think Ness) in Brawl Vault

Back