I'm in Smash Bros.

Lee Chaolan

Oh, excellent!
What do you look like in a Smash game?

I found one of me:
nXxGq30.jpg

If this topic is still active when Smash 4 comes out, this thread will be full of Miis xD

I do have a Project M skin for Sonic that gives him Mario clothes though. So from that end my user identity like you have yours xP

Best part is that Project M isn't even needed for character skins. I could hack my Wii and stuff that into the colour schemes.

So your avatar is Sonic wearing Mario clothing?

Ninelevendo said:
Best part is that Project M isn't even needed for character skins. I could hack my Wii and stuff that into the colour schemes.

So your avatar is Sonic wearing Mario clothing?

On Userpedia yeah. Though I haven't really done anything much over there in quite a long time xP

My Baby Luigi over Olimar in Brawl Vault contains a cskin for my character

So if you hate me you can beat me up

toad85, i can mod you as peach's personal meatshield in brawl

I was in 64 and in Melee.

That's easy because I have no distinguishible trait from the other Yoshis.

Hope some day my profile is a home made picture.

Putting myself in Brawl, Mario Kart Wii and probably Mario Kart 8 is on my list of future projects.

Though I'm already in Sonic Generations so it's something and yet another example of my body proportions never being consistent:
6E35A0655A8FF2622D20FD45EA50840AB1EBA41B

Classic Sonic's face is exquisite.

Yeah... he's like, WTH you aren't me.

If anyone figures out how to hack into the Wii U version, tell me how so I can put myself in game.

Ninelevendo said:
Well, you could hack Peach to look like Rosalina and then recolour here on Brawl.

wtf

won't it just be easier to make i dunno, a model import or something

and even if they do, they have a rosalina import in brawl vault so you don't need to do any of the real hard work of making hacks

No

as much as i absolutely love to make hacks to please people (like Toad85, Stargazing, etc.), I'm done Brawl hacking

Baby Luigi said:
as much as i absolutely love to make hacks to please people (like Toad85, Stargazing, etc.), I'm done Brawl hacking
Even if you wanted to, I'll figure it out myself. You don't have to do anything for me except maybe show me how.

Back