NEW Mario Party 10 Roster Wants Thread

Do you want King Boo as a playable character?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Are there any people here that actually like Baby Rosalina? She's a bad fan character that managed to slip into an official game. AND WHY DOESN'T SHE HAVE RED HAIR?

Lumastar said:
Are there any people here that actually like Baby Rosalina? She's a bad fan character that managed to slip into an official game. AND WHY DOESN'T SHE HAVE RED HAIR?

Because shes a baby and sometimes their main hair colour doesn't grow in a right away.

I was borderline blond in my early days and now my hair is more milk chocolate brown.

Mcmadness said:
Lumastar said:

Because shes a baby and sometimes their main hair colour doesn't grow in a right away.

I was borderline blond in my early days and now my hair is more milk chocolate brown.
I know, but it would have been awesome (even when it's Baby Rosalina) if they put in that one reference.

King Antasma said:
We won't get another 0% with any yes votes.

Which is sad that this abomination gets more support than Dimentio.

Both are abominations, but I can at least take pleasure in knowing I'll never see Dimentio again.

I'm a baby fan and a Rosalina fan and I don't want her in in any future game ever

Paper-Mache Wario will make everyone smile.....No!!!

I am sure there are better characters to be promoted to playability.

Stargazing said:
King Antasma said:
We won't get another 0% with any yes votes.

Which is sad that this abomination gets more support than Dimentio.
I would of voted if I were online :(
What, voted yes?

Peri Peri said:
How many people do we have on this forum that's favourite character is Rosalina?

I don't have to have Rosalina as my favorite character to be a fan of her

I'd be cool with Nabbit.

Peri Peri said:
That's not what I meant, I can't find the word for it. Um, person who's favourite character is Rosalina?
Nope, that means the exact same thing as before, just phrased differently.

Nab it would be better as an NPC.

Duke Devlin said:
Peri Peri said:
That's not what I meant, I can't find the word for it. Um, person who's favourite character is Rosalina?
Nope, that means the exact same thing as before, just phrased differently.
Rosalina doesn't have to be your favourite character for you to be a fan of her, just as Baby Luigi said.

Back