• Oh God. *bleep* no!

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Maᴙio said:
Lumastar said:
Maᴙio said:
I wish I can play with those ducks instead.

But either way, the dog is going to be a great punching bag, along with Pacman, Sonic, Wario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Mii Fighter, Greninja, Charizard, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Lucario, and maybe Pikachu.
What is wrong with you?

Anyway, I'm excited to see how the Dog plays.
Yeah, I totally forgot to include Zelda. Thanks for reminding me!

when you stop to think about it, smash really is just a glorified punching bag simulator.

so satisfying

YoshiGo99 said:
Lumastar said:
GalacticPetey said:
The leaker who was likely lying. I have faith in Ridley, but not because of that guy. I won't believe any leak unless I have visual evidence. Text leaks are instafake for me.
This. I believe that the so-called Unholy Trinity (Ridley, Mewtwo, and King K. Rool) will still make it in.

Look at Shulk's character icon in the Character Selection screen of the leak, then look at his artwork. They are the same, also was yesterday any significance we got a confirmed newcomer other than that 3DS direct I didn't know about until today?
The roster in the leak isn't the full roster though.

And I'm Javert said:
Maᴙio said:
Lumastar said:
Maᴙio said:
I wish I can play with those ducks instead.

But either way, the dog is going to be a great punching bag, along with Pacman, Sonic, Wario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Mii Fighter, Greninja, Charizard, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Lucario, and maybe Pikachu.
What is wrong with you?

Anyway, I'm excited to see how the Dog plays.
Yeah, I totally forgot to include Zelda. Thanks for reminding me!

when you stop to think about it, smash really is just a glorified punching bag simulator.

so satisfying
I welcome anyone in Smash for that reason.

yoshiking14x said:
Palette swaps/costumes for this Snickering Pooch:

Dalmatian
black
yellow
grey
What about Scooby Doo? ;D Speaking of which, when I was a child and I was excited to play Melee, I had a dream one time that Shaggy and Scooby were playable...just thought I'd bring it up

supermariofan said:
What about Scooby Doo?

Scrappy Doo is a better choice

How about Muttley from Wacky Races? and when Waluigi is playable he can be Dick Dastardly.

I wonder what will the ducks do, they may be involved in the recovery move.

Back