Smash Bros. Videos Leaked

Amphituber

King Bowser
I haven't watched this yet, for fear of spoilers, but you crazy kids can have at it.

http://smashboards.com/threads/new-videos-of-smash-bros-3ds-emerge-spoilers.365353/

Northern Verve said:
With the videos, I might be starting to think this could be real after all. Cause you can nitpick images all you want, but this looks like some real clear video evidence.

I'll still say that I would not forgive the roster for Dr. Mario and Dark Pit. But I suppose everything else is ok, if I can tolerate Dr. Mario, Pichu, and Roy in Melee. I should be fine with Dr. Mario again and Dark Pit. That's only 4% of the roster that I really don't like not counting the DLC.

I hope the DLC thing is still true though at least then. The only true Brawl cuts being Ivysaur and Squirtle would be just fine with me.

Just copying over what I've already said

I really hope it's fake because why Bowser Jr. needs to be in the Koopa Clown? It looks so ridiculous to him. And it would confirm the bad roster. And also Ganondorf looks the same crap again.

I don't want it to be real purely because it spoils basically everything. That's what I really hate about leaks.

MidnaFreak said:
But srsly though, if that is somehow real, WHY FFS BOWSER JR.?

Being the main villain's son and a major recurring Mario character might attribute to that.

http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw

this is an imgur album

with 36 leaked screenshots; one of them confirms a veteran; no other newcomers other than those already leaked are shown

edit: ok maybe a few of these pics are a little nsfw (if it really is an ESRB video, it makes sense to do THAT for them to give an accurate rating)

i also guess it confirms the number of trophies, and overall; it is the most major leak for any super smash bros game to date

The chance it's true is getting more and more likely every minute.

No Ridley in the leak, guess he was a boss in the end.

man you gotta wonder how sakurai is reacting to all of this

i mean; he cut an entire mode out of the game due to people uploading CGI cutscenes of it on youtube

...i don't wanna be a negative guy or anything, but with something THIS MAJOR leaking... could this possibly be the last super smash bros?

Paul Heyman said:
man you gotta wonder how sakurai is reacting to all of this

i mean; he cut an entire mode out of the game due to people uploading CGI cutscenes of it on youtube

...i don't wanna be a negative guy or anything, but with something THIS MAJOR leaking... could this possibly be the last super smash bros?
he's probably sleep right now

Also to people still believing it can be fake, give it up. No one could fake the actual game in motion with new characters, especially in different scenarios like these.

Bowser Jr I'm kinda meh on, I need to see his whole moveset. Shulk and Duck Hunt Dog are amazing additions. Dark Pit and Dr. Mario I'm extremely meh on.

Lol okay that imgur album convinced me pretty much. It would take forever to make those fakes, and considering the quality of the videos and that some of the picture content was not or not long ago (too soon considering the quality of the pictures if they are fake) featured in a potd makes this really likely actually :/

PotD tomorrow:

SERIOUSLY GUYS FUCK YOU, I'M OUT.

GOODBYE.

Note the picture is Sakurai's empty seat in Namco HQ.

Paul Heyman said:
http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw

this is an imgur album

with 36 leaked screenshots; one of them confirms a veteran; no other newcomers other than those already leaked are shown

edit: ok maybe a few of these pics are a little nsfw (if it really is an ESRB video, it makes sense to do THAT for them to give an accurate rating)

i also guess it confirms the number of trophies, and overall; it is the most major leak for any super smash bros game to date
Looks convincing.

You never know, though.

The video's not there anymore. It was removed by Nintendo of America for copyright claims.
That's gotta mean something, right?

Itsfreakinludwig said:
The video's not anymore. It was removed by Nintendo of America for copyright claims.
That's gotta mean something, right?

yeah, this is the final nail in the coffin

the leak is real and nintendo's taking it ALL down

They take it down so that people won't see it and they'll have to buy the game to find out all the characters and stuff. Tsk, tsk.

Back