Smash Bros. Videos Leaked

Kart Player 2008 said:
:mad: and a moment of silence for Wolf... :mad:

Well you should be happy that they have Bowser Jr. and not Paper Mario

In all seriousness though, this is the first leak where Nintendo is actually taking action to remove all the evidence, that pretty much confirms it.

MidnaFreak said:
Kart Player 2008 said:

In all seriousness though, this is the first leak where Nintendo is actually taking action to remove all the evidence, that pretty much confirms it.

but it wasn't Daisy either :(. And by some crazy weird long shot, somehow we didn't get a Grass starter. :(

Kart Player 2008 said:
And by some crazy weird long shot, somehow we didn't get a Grass starter. :(

And this quote is also going into my .txt best quotes collection, thank you!

Kart Player 2008 said:
MidnaFreak said:
Kart Player 2008 said:

but it wasn't Daisy either :(. And by some crazy weird long shot, somehow we didn't get a Grass starter. :(
Told you those made-up character shapes don't actually exist.

Kart Player 2008 said:
MidnaFreak said:
Kart Player 2008 said:

Says the person who wants Ivysaur cut.

I don't get why people are saying "Oh, this is the last Smash Bros". I mean... Brawl was leaked, and we are getting Smash 4 in 2 months...

Stargazing said:
Brawl was leaked, and we are getting Smash 4 in 2 months...

*1 month.

But yeah srsly we knew brawls full roster at about this time prior to its release too.

Back