Smash Bros. Videos Leaked

feeeeee

krystal is a TROPHY

you can't say a leak is fake because someone isn't in it; people did that with brawl cause they were hellbent on a third thirdparty character and there WASN'T ONE

I refuse to believe Krystal is a trophy. I'd rather have Krystal then Wolf.

ok fe explain to me in detail as to why this is fake

is a pixel out of line? is there a typo in the trophy description? why is this fake?

also

Zo7jf9v.jpg

this is not from a leaker; these are two separate images of the top and bottom screen of a 3ds that i edited together

eupdryI.jpg

look at the picture of the day

Come on this can't be true this leak is ridiculous I can't even see duck hunt dog making the cut.

Dorumon said:
Come on this can't be true this leak is ridiculous I can't even see duck hunt dog making the cut.

fe we had gameplay footage of bowser jr and shulk earlier today

nintendo themselves took it down in a copyright claim

this is a legitimate leak; i mean, hell: here's a whole set of imgur photos: http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw

As much as i'd like it to be fake, i'm going with Gutseh here

There's just so much evidence that it's legit.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS LEAK UNTIL THE GAME IS RELEASED OR SAKURAI RAGEQUITS

Dorumon said:
Your shitposting outside Mindless Junk.

Plus, there is a lot of evidence supporting the leak that has already been discussed.

Can't wait to see if he reacts at all in the next PotD

Shy​ Guy said:
Dorumon said:
Your shitposting outside Mindless Junk.

You act like you don't do this constantly

Nysic said:
Can't wait to see if he reacts at all in the next PotD

Shy​ Guy said:
Dorumon said:
Your *bleep*posting outside Mindless Junk.

You act like you don't do this constantly
I *bleep*post in Mindless Junk, but I don't really do it outside of there.

Nysic said:
There's just so much evidence that it's legit.
^this, anyone who doesn't believe it now is in denial

found another version of the video. Bowser in a koopa clown car looks weird but it works.

Paul Heyman said:
Zo7jf9v.jpg
shouldn't the duck hunt dog be there too if he's in the game? i mean, since all-star mode is unlocked when all characters are unlocked, i don't see why he'd get left out.

Hilary Briss said:
Paul Heyman said:
Zo7jf9v.jpg
shouldn't the duck hunt dog be there too if he's in the game? i mean, since all-star mode is unlocked when all characters are unlocked, i don't see why he'd get left out.
Either Duck Hunt Dog is an unlockable and the menu just didn't want to show them or they don't necessarily have to show every character from the early 80s. ROB isn't there and according to the leak he's returning too.

Hilary Briss said:
Paul Heyman said:
Zo7jf9v.jpg
to be fair, i'm pretty sure duck hunt came out... after the original super mario bros, so he just wouldn't be on the screen :P

duck hunt came out earlier in japan, apparently, but i could see them just putting mario characters since they're the most recognizable ones from 1985 imo

ice climber also came out in 1985, even before duck hunt, but........ :-[

a moment of silence for the ice climbers :-[

ohhh

so it looks like luigi, sonic, megaman, pac-man and little mac are going to be starter characters

Paul Heyman said:
http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw

this is an imgur album

with 36 leaked screenshots; one of them confirms a veteran; no other newcomers other than those already leaked are shown

edit: ok maybe a few of these pics are a little nsfw (if it really is an ESRB video, it makes sense to do THAT for them to give an accurate rating)

i also guess it confirms the number of trophies, and overall; it is the most major leak for any super smash bros game to date
mmmm dat Tharja trophy

Game Boy Toadvance said:

amen

Game Boy Toadvance said:
What are they going to do, apologize like how the developers did in Mario Kart 8?

Back