I have a question

Ninelevendo said:
Martha's Sister said:
I play Brawl exclusively with a sideways wii remote

*bleep* all the other control schemes

I used to say that. Until I plugged my GameCube Controller in.
i've tried using the GC controller

it sucks in comparison with the wiimote

POP said:
I've never been able to use tilt attacks effectively by using the wii remote + nunchuck. Everytime I try to do a tilt, it always results in a smash attack. It's really annoying.
It's not hard doing a tilt attack, although when I was little, I hardly did those things because they're a tad trickier than Smash attacks.

Just practice. Don't TAP the control stick, just tilt it. You know, tilt as if you're walking, NOT running.

Gee I guess playing with those level 9 idiots gave us quite a few experience (experienced enough to be better than our friends most of the time) huh?

Baby Luigi said:
Gee I guess playing with those level 9 idiots gave us quite a few experience (experienced enough to be better than our friends most of the time) huh?
People do dismiss playing against the CPU, since they argue that they may make you predictable.

I fight CPUs to get better, not win.

I fight CPUs to kill them while they are giant Mushroomed in Giant Melee and star KO them

Baby Luigi said:
I fight CPUs to kill them while they are giant Mushroomed in Giant Melee and star KO them
That's our preferred way of doing things, sis.

It's the only way I have fun with Super Smash Bros.

I prefer the kills you get that feel good. Like killing a human Kirby with Luigi's down aerial.

Martha's Sister said:
Ninelevendo said:
Martha's Sister said:
I play Brawl exclusively with a sideways wii remote

*bleep* all the other control schemes

I used to say that. Until I plugged my GameCube Controller in.
i've tried using the GC controller

it sucks in comparison with the wiimote

Funny joke. I don't get it.

Back