I have a question

Shy Guy Forever

mostly afk
Banned User
Am I the only one who plays Smash Bros. with the Wii Remote Sideways?

People don't play with the Wii Remote sideways? shame on you Well, it's much easier for me. Having to hold a bulky circle thing in your other hand that's impossible for me to control? No thanks.

I play Brawl exclusively with a sideways wii remote

fuck all the other control schemes

The only way that I will play SSBB with the remote sideways is if I am playing with my siblings, and since we don't have enough nunchucks and if I feel kind that day, I will sacrifice my gameplay so they can have Nunchucks. Other than that, you won't catch me dead.

That's how I adapted to it. It'd feel weird with the nunchuck now.

I've always played Brawl using the Wii remote and the nunchuck, everything else feels kinda weird to me. As much as I want to like the gamecube controller, I just can't play effectively with it.

I just can't do Nunchuck. If you can't do GameCube, you will suck at Melee.

If you are using the Sideways Wii remote, the problem is that grabbing and shielding are basically impossible.

How can you even do tilt attacks with a sideways remote? They're, like, important to the game.

I've never been able to use tilt attacks effectively by using the wii remote + nunchuck. Everytime I try to do a tilt, it always results in a smash attack. It's really annoying.

Back