Mario Mysteries: Who is Dry Bowser? Cuation: Contains a Potential Spoiler!

Dry Bowser is a personification of Bowser's undying evil and hatred taken physical form.

The Dry Bowser in the New Super Mario Bros. Games is a fleshless version of Bowser, but in the spinoffs, he's Bowser's obscure brother that was killed outside of the main series, but Bowser brought him back to life.

It's simple

Bowser freed himself from the dictatorship of flesh and skin.

FOR ONE DAY ALL SKELETONS WILL BE FREE AGAIN!

yoshiking14x said:
I am aware that it's just a meatless Bowser,but who is the other Bowser in the spinoffs and in Mario Party Island Tour?

Bowser called him a relative of his.

Any Ideas?

I don't have this game but To be fair, doesn't MP count as a spinoff game? If that's so, clones of the same character happen every time. But Bowser calling him a relative seems weird. Since it's a skeleton how can you be sure that Dry Bowser is really Bowser anyway? As long as a this relative of Bowser has a similar bone structure, he could be anyone.

Of course in reality this is something that will never be explained since Island Tour seems to be a llame game anyway.

I thought it was not a spin-off game because it didn't have any clones in the previous games. Also for the reason that the earlier games had stories.

Back