Mario Mysteries: Who is Dry Bowser? Cuation: Contains a Potential Spoiler!

yoshiking14x

Retired
I am aware that it's just a meatless Bowser,but who is the other Bowser in the spinoffs and in Mario Party Island Tour?

Bowser called him a relative of his.

Any Ideas?

Dry Bowser is an animate version of Bowser's skeleton.

Maybe Dry Bowser is his future self and Bowser is trying to make him remember how he was defeated, which is why there is the possibility of Bowser reviving him.

Baby Bowser= Past
Bowser= Present
Dry Bowser= Future

Sorry about the misleading topic's name and the poorly made descriptions but the questions is better described as:

Why is Bowser and Dry Bowser walking in the game at the same time?

No, I failed miserably in making an expression, but a Mario Kart game has Dry Bowser and Bowser playable, not that weird.
But Bowser sitting in his Throne while the player is batting Dry Bowser made me confused of wether Nintendo is making a new character or run out of bosses.

Duskull said:
Hackmon said:
Wait, there is a game that has that?
Mario Kart Wii and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games come to mind.

I forgot about his appearance on that game, canon or not it was strange for Dry Bowser and Bowser being together at the same time.

Its the same person in my mind. I hate the idea of there being another Bowser.

Bowser ripped out his skeleton and animated it. The one he has now is a cheap replacement made out of smashed Dry Bones.

I have a theory that there is more than one Bowser Jr. They are held in an aquarium until the current Bowser dies.

When Bowser dies, another Bowser Jr. is released and the previous Bowser Jr. is given doses of growth formula until he becomes Bowser.

Dry Bowser is the original Bowser that died. Kamek used magic to reanimate his bones.

Ok, well I was thinking of platformers/RPGs only, not spin-offs. I mean, in spin-offs, you have Rosalina and Baby Rosalina and Mario and Metal Mario which both would apply to the same phenomena as the Bowser/Dry Bowser situation.

I didn't show any questional feelings of how Mario and Baby Mario are together because the game Mario and Luigi: Partners of Time had explained it, but perhaps Bowser went to the future like I posted before and met his future self. Bowser had been doing some time traveling so this is likely why he said Dry Bowser was a “relative”.

Thanks for reminding me about the other cases such as Mario and Baby Mario phenomena.

yoshiking14x said:
Sorry about the misleading topic's name and the poorly made descriptions but the questions is better described as:

Why is Bowser and Dry Bowser walking in the game at the same time?

Same paradox as Mario, Metal Mario, Rosalina, Baby Rosalina, Baby Peach, Peach, Pink Gold Peach racing together.

Metal Mario could come from an alternative universe in which he was created by someone to destroy Mario. But Metal Mario can get distracted by sports.

Probably the same reason Baby Mario and Baby Luigi can coexist without any explanation whatsoever

But Smash is the same series where Mario (species) exists

Back