The King Wart Discussion!

yoshiking14x

Retired
The message icon is a Bob-omb because it was Wart's minion.

Discuss here about this almost forgotten tyrannical amphibian.

Wether about his wasted potential or his possibility to return.

He's just another generic bad guy who spits bubbles at you and has a vegetable machine when he's allergic to them

The only thing he has going for him was that he was voiced by Charles Martinet in the Advance version.

Really just a lame Bowser knock off.

I actually liked Wart and his minions and the playing mechanic, even if he was not originally in a Mario game.

yoshiking14x said:
I actually liked Wart and his minions and the playing mechanic, even if he was not originally in a Mario game.

Warts minions were great, thats probably why they are still around compared to him.

Anyone want to see tryclide,Mouser again?
Because I do and I find it weird that Wart is interesting yet I have no idea why is he not experimented.

I like Tryclyde and Mouser and yes I'd like to see them again

I always belived Mouser was second in command and Tryclide was a bodyguard. Seeing them race with Wart on race karts would be like one Mario cartoon.

He's a boring villain, a lame boss and I'm struggling to think of any vaguely interesting characteristic about Wart beside "bad guy that's not Bowser".

The only reason I'd like to see Wart back would be to not see Bowser for once. His generic minions were good though.

Wart wasan't that bad, his only flaw is that he is not used, he needs to be studied so he can get upgraded.

He had his own minions.
Was not associated with fire as most villains do.
frogs are rarely used as villains.
His goal was not
involved of having someone kidnapped(but originally he kidnaped a boy and a girl for so e unknown reason.)
His machine could had malfunctioned into a vegetable launcher.
His minions are interesting enough to be characters.
He is from a world of dreams.
He just needs some fixing and he is no longer a boring character. :]

Just an opinion.

Charles Martinet did a good impression, maybe Wart is comical. I also understand people's concern of unused or underrated characters.

This does not mean Bowser should be replaced,they can appear together or Wart can appear sometimes.
Thank You for reading.

I always wished that Wart could team up with Bowser. It would be cool. The Koopalings, Bowser Jr, Mouser and Tryclide could be bosses. That game could be Wart's big return to the series.

Yeah Wart would have been awesome in Super Mario 3D World or even Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. I think the best shot he has at returning now lies in Mario spinoffs, such as Mario Kart. If he gets into Mario Kart he will be more known again and maybe popular enough to return in the main series. In fact after certain RPG villains he's one of my more wanted Mario Kart newcomers. I'd have taken him over the Koopalings, Pink Gold Peach and Baby Rosalina for sure.

Glitchy said:
I always wished that Wart could team up with Bowser. It would be cool. The Koopalings, Bowser Jr, Mouser and Tryclide could be bosses. That game could be Wart's big return to the series.
If Antasma is any indication then that actually wouldn't turn out well for Wart.

Wart is likely to accuse Antasma for his nightmare theme, but other than that I view him like some sneaky character. This is how I think they will behave:
Triclyde: I went along with the idea of having his heads arguing to each other just like multi-headed characters are depicted in the cartoons. Mouser: He could be more competent than Tryclide(Triclyde?) or even Wart himself but fears his master's wrath. Other than that, he could still be a threat to Mario and his friends.

Wart can be comical but when enraged, he could be dangerous.

Any Ideas for the characters?

Back