Unpopular opinions about the Super Smash Bros series.

I like the clanking noises metal characters make in Melee when they move, depending on the character's weight.

I love the pillar of flame that Ho-oh and Entei make.

Unless I get caught in it. I still love how effective it is and how cool it looks, but I don't like dying.

Time Turner said:
Only if they actually give 'em a fighting chance.
Kirby and Bowser turned out fine. Mangled, sad, broken, and lurking in lower tiers in the next games (except Bowser in Smash 4), but overall fine.

Nothing matters below high tier!

so really bowser in smash 4 would fall under that as well, as he is mid tier

high end of mid tier, but still mid tier

Magikrazy said:
so really bowser in smash 4 would fall under that as well, as he is mid tier

high end of mid tier, but still mid tier
Exactly. I don't even know why I made an exception for His Meatiness.

Princess Zelda said:
A Link player got 3rd in one of the biggest SSB4 tournaments ever, and in the same tournament a Donkey Kong player got 7th.
They're surprise results, but I don't know the big picture for this.

Mario's Melee hurt face is the best, especially if you U-Smash him with certain characters and pause right when you hit him (like sweet-spotting Peach's U-Smash on him or U-Smashing him with Donkey Kong).

Melee Ganondorf looks priceless when Mario F-Smashes him and you pause right when you F-Smash him. You can also use similar moves or even throw a bomb at him, but Mario's F-Smash is an example I know the most.

Kirby's Melee taunt needs to return.

No, but it's the perfect taunt and it's used only as a low-quality Wii Remote noise thing. It needs to be restored to its former glory.

Back