Unpopular opinions about the Super Smash Bros series.

Groden said:
anybody who edits videos with airhorns and shit are trying to be obnoxious, are you serious

I was serious, iirc there were a few melee tournaments at mlg.

He was talking about obnoxious parody MLG montages with airhorns and pictures of weed slapped on everything, not tournaments

Groden said:
He was talking about obnoxious parody MLG montages with airhorns and pictures of weed slapped on everything, not tournaments
This.

Glitchy said:
Groden said:

Ok. I'm completely fine with tournaments.

Zae Eildus said:
looks like he's trying to cover up

Cover up what?

that you were serious about something so obvious, and what you said afterward had nothing to do with anything.

- I don't think we need anymore Mother representatives, and I am ironically a HUGE Mother fan.
- Meta Knight is still really good.
- Rosalina sucks.

Xandalf said:
- I don't think we need anymore Mother representatives, and I am ironically a HUGE Mother fan.

who seriously wants more mother representatives though?

thats like the thing i hear the least of.

what i constantly get to hear is more metroid, starfox, kirby, dk (i support all of these) or zelda (im not convinced that impa would work as a character) reps, but not mother.

suuuuuure but i cant really imagine a moveset that wouldnt seem too similar to sheik

and do we really need more sword users?

Emmett Brown said:
who seriously wants more mother representatives though?

thats like the thing i hear the least of.

Really? I've heard it going around a lot. 'Porky for Smash, Masked Man for Smash, Ninten for Smash ect.' Freakin' New Age Retro Hippie for Smash. (Okay well nobody really requested NARH but that'd be cool) Maybe it's just because I'm in a Mother community. :P

none of those would realistically work though, at least not without being a ness/lucas clone (since they are semi-clones already). Except for porky i guess, but idk, his crawling pod thing does seem to immobile to fight.

Emmett Brown said:
suuuuuure but i cant really imagine a moveset that wouldnt seem too similar to sheik

and do we really need more sword users?
Or she could use her Naginata. That has fire based properties and her sword has water abilities. These would her make completly different from Sheik.

The "too many sword users" argument was always dumb to me. They use a sword, so what? Should we complain about having a lot of characters who fight with their fists? They use swords but their movesets all differ.

B-but the New Age Retro Hippie!
B - Brushes teeth to blind the enemy, similar to Mewtwo's side B.
^B - i dunno
>B - Uses a bullhorn and says, "Your Mother is calling for you!" Players might fall for it or not be convinced at all.
vB - Measures the floor, doing absolutely nothing.

Just kidding, I agree. Who we REALLY need for Smash is the Reckless Saftey Notice man. :dk:

And about sword users, I think I'm okay with it as long as they aren't a bunch of Marth clones. Notice how many brawlers we have?

GalacticPetey said:
They use swords but their movesets all differ.

my complaint is that probably because i cant play them really well.

meta knight since he was nerfed ;(

Xandalf said:
B-but the New Age Retro Hippie!
B - Brushes teeth to blind the enemy, similar to Mewtwo's side B.
^B - i dunno
>B - Uses a bullhorn and says, "Your Mother is calling for you!" Players might fall for it or not be convinced at all.
vB - Measures the floor, doing absolutely nothing.

Just kidding, I agree. Who we REALLY need for Smash is the Reckless Saftey Notice man. :dk:

And about sword users, I think I'm okay with it as long as they aren't a bunch of Marth clones. Notice how many brawlers we have?

> Using Side-B on Lucas

:'(

Back