wow holy frog

I hate him. My friend uses him all the time because he knows he'll win if he uses him.

THAT FAT *BLEEP* META KNIGHT GOT IN AND I'M STILL NOT CONFIRMED?! GYAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm glad he's returning. My friend said Meta Knight is not returning because he was broken, and I just laughed at him.

Yay, I get the last laugh.

I'm late, but why did they return the Halberd with that putrid sky background?

Ridley is behind the blue Kirby who is wearing a mask. I saw this on the 3ds and the screen was pixalated and I just saw the purple leathery wings.

Dorumon said:
SiFi said:
daily-en.jpg

As one of the few people in the west who played this game, I'm glad to see him getting whatever form of representation they're giving him here.

Oh nice kid icarus uprising weapon there.
Didn't know they had Kid Icarus weapon's in Kirby.

SiFi said:
daily-en.jpg

As one of the few people in the west who played this game, I'm glad to see him getting whatever form of representation they're giving him here.
Samus is a guy? Wow!

(Sorry for Double Post.)

supermariofan said:
I have a feeling so many people are going to play as Zero Suit Samus...in training mode...while setting the motion to 1/4.

thank you

thank you very, very much, my good sir

supermariofan said:
I have a feeling so many people are going to play as Zero Suit Samus...in training mode...while setting the motion to 1/4.
you gave me an idea
smash bros come early plz

supermariofan said:
oh man

yes

I wasn't going to, but now that's the only way I'm going to play with ZSS.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
THAT FAT *BLEEP* META KNIGHT GOT IN AND I'M STILL NOT CONFIRMED?! GYAAAAAAAAAAA

I will help you find the culprit who steal your invitations and tell everyone else that you are not that big like everyone believes.

Back