wow holy frog

SiFi

Star Spirit
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
daily-en.jpg

As one of the few people in the west who played this game, I'm glad to see him getting whatever form of representation they're giving him here.

SiFi said:
daily-en.jpg

As one of the few people in the west who played this game, I'm glad to see him getting whatever form of representation they're giving him here.

Oh nice kid icarus uprising weapon there.

Yeah I wish pokemon wasn't so obscure, people out of japan need to pay more attention to it so we can get localisations.

Sylveon said:
SiFi said:
daily-en.jpg

Did not know Xerneas was a weapon in Kid Icarus Uprising.

SiFi said:
daily-en.jpg

So you played the Japan-only Pokeball game?

Everybody shut up unless you played For the Frog the Bell Tolls. That's what I was talking about.

supermariofan said:
Holy frog?! Are you fucking kidding me?! Even Robin would facepalm at that!

Well some people don't like to hear/read the word "frig". And now you've made me use it anyway.

SiFi said:
daily-en.jpg

hey nice pic of Dr. Wily there

Shy​ Guy said:
SiFi said:
daily-en.jpg

Dr. Wily confirmed for Pokéball

DragonFreak said:
Shy​ Guy said:
SiFi said:
daily-en.jpg

So you played the Japan-only Pokemon game?
Pretty sure that is not is Kirby Shy Guy. Learn how to Nintendo series.
Learn how to not butcher your sentence.

Does that include me?

Magikrazy said:
Meloetta said:
Shy​ Guy said:
SiFi said:
daily-en.jpg

Dr. Wily confirmed for Pokéball
Wow. Dr. Wily is looking very penguin-like.
Wow I did not know the mii fighters were part of dr wily.

Sylveon said:
SiFi said:
daily-en.jpg

I didn't know they had flags in Kid Icarus!

DragonFreak said:
SiFi said:
daily-en.jpg

Did not know many people played Kirby.
I know a lot of people who play Kirby games.

Back