• All three Lords of Shadow games.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bubsy 3D

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • All of the games except for Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy 2

• Both Sticker Star, New Super Mario Bros.2, Yoshi's New Island and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

• Both Mega Man 8, Mega Man X6 and 7, and Resident Evil 6

• Both Action 52 and Cheetahmen II

• Hotel Mario

• Zelda's Adventure

• Zelda: Wand of Gamelon

• Link: The Faces of Evil

• Ride to Hell: Retribution

• Microshaft Winblows 98

• Sonic R

• Sonic Free Riders

• Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Just Sonic 06, Sonic R, Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

• Both Castlevania 64, the Lords of Shadow games and Castlevania The Adventure.

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Castlevania: The Adventure

• Contra: Legacy of War

• C: The Contra Adventure

• Haunted Castle

• Shaq Fu

• Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

• Daikatana

• Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis

• Ninjabread Man

• Silver Surfer

• Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

• Air Control

• Shadow the Hedgehog

• Sonic Unleashed

• Charlie's Angel

• Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure

• Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

• Castlevania Judgement

• Total voters

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
Which game is a steaming pile of dog turds as the AVGN would say?

Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

Mega Man 8 isn't bad. Just different.

Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

Rocket '3Koon said:
Mega Man 8 isn't bad. Just different.

Oh from what I heard a lot of other Mega Man fans say it sucks.

A lot of people seem to not like any Classic Series Mega Man game that isn't 8bit. MM7 gets crap too but not to the extent that MM8 does.

it drives me nuts

I will agree that X7 is pretty lame, though.

I voted Sticker Star and Sonic 06 because I actually played those two.

None of them are "steaming pile(s) of dog turds."

I'm pretty sure people hate Yoshi's New Island more than Sticker Star.

Megaman 8 and 8.5 were great lol

the X series started to suck hard after X5.

I liked other M even though the story is considerably awful.

and big rigs is so broken it's funny again.

STICKER STAR THOUGH...

THAT GAME IS A WHOLE OTHER LEAGUE OF BAD

Oh and then ofc Sonic 06 which couldve been a good game wasnt it for all those glitches honestly.

BUT STICKER STAR IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DESPERATELY MAKE A BAD GAME.

06 and Big Rigs are the only real answers

*obligatory Sonic 06 vote*

Sticker Star game is an "eh" game when just reviewed by it's own and not compared to the previous Paper Mario games. I don't really here that much outcry about Mega Man 8. Though I do hear that X6 & X7 of Megaman got some heat. Metroid: Other M I hear just has a really poorly recieved story and some bad concepts (Like making Ridley into essentially a Pokemon) but the gameplay I've heard was at least decent.

Sonic 06's only redeeming factor is the music. That's it.

Shouldn't this be in Video Games?

Rocket '3Koon said:
A lot of people seem to not like any Classic Series Mega Man game that isn't 8bit. MM7 gets crap too but not to the extent that MM8 does.

it drives me nuts
This.

A few weeks ago, I watched some video on Youtube regarding what the uploader considered to be the worst weapons in the Classic series, and once they got on the subject of the Mega Ball, of all things, they cited the game's anime cutscenes and terrible voice acting as the primary reason for why the game was bad. Seriously, what the hell? That's the best reason they could come up with? Mega Man X4 had garbage voice acting as well, and no one gives that a second glance.

Well at least X4 had the same compelling story that all games in the X series had.

Until X6 that is.

What was wrong with the story in X6, exactly? Other than Zero "hiding [him]self while [he] tried to repair [him]self", that is.

The Flowers of Robert Mapplethrope

It as itself might not be bad.

However the creator, Keiji Inafune, told the development team to make X5 the last game in that series, as the plot indicates.

All other installments just fuck that up pretty much, while they might not necessarily be bad.

MidnaFreak said:
However the creator, Keiji Inafune, told the development team to make X5 the last game in that series, as the plot indicates.
Yeah, but X's (good) ending showed that there was clearly enough room for another installment, and even with Zero's revival in the next game, it didn't conflict with the Mega Man Zero series in any way. After all, Zero's ending in that game was a clear foreshadowing of it.

HOLY LONG THREAD TITLE BATMAN

SolarBlaze said:
Yeah, but X's (good) ending showed that there was clearly enough room for another installment, and even with Zero's revival in the next game, it didn't conflict with the Mega Man Zero series in any way. After all, Zero's ending in that game was a clear foreshadowing of it.

Well yeah it still sucks that they payed like no regards to him.

Aside from the terrible, terrible story, why is Metroid Other M considered so bad?

You can't use special weapons freely and you have to wait until Adam authorizes it.

The Adam thing is part of the story.

Still dumb.

Oh no, it's irredeemably stupid. But that's still a story-based complaint.

And I'm Javert said:
Aside from the terrible, terrible story, why is Metroid Other M considered so bad?

I think it has mediocre gameplay.

But still, the story is the most jarring aspect of it. Sure it doesn't really matter to the gameplay but it's something you just can't avoid.

Back