• All three Lords of Shadow games.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bubsy 3D

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • All of the games except for Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy 2

• Both Sticker Star, New Super Mario Bros.2, Yoshi's New Island and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

• Both Mega Man 8, Mega Man X6 and 7, and Resident Evil 6

• Both Action 52 and Cheetahmen II

• Hotel Mario

• Zelda's Adventure

• Zelda: Wand of Gamelon

• Link: The Faces of Evil

• Ride to Hell: Retribution

• Microshaft Winblows 98

• Sonic R

• Sonic Free Riders

• Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Just Sonic 06, Sonic R, Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

• Both Castlevania 64, the Lords of Shadow games and Castlevania The Adventure.

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Castlevania: The Adventure

• Contra: Legacy of War

• C: The Contra Adventure

• Haunted Castle

• Shaq Fu

• Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

• Daikatana

• Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis

• Ninjabread Man

• Silver Surfer

• Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

• Air Control

• Shadow the Hedgehog

• Sonic Unleashed

• Charlie's Angel

• Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure

• Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

• Castlevania Judgement

• Total voters
That's a lame reason to hate a game. I hate Toad but I by no means hate Super Mario Bros.

Finally Super Mario Sunshine has a vote. I gotta say that I don't really like Sunshine that much. It's literally one of the worst games in the series and the weakest in the main series. But I want to play it to see if it is worse in difficulty to say Mega Man X6 for the PS1.

techinically speaking that honor should go to super mario bros because technically speaking it is the worst game

it has the shortest and most monotonous levels and its comparatively short alltogether

and its pretty hard

and its on an ancient console

President Madagascar said:
techinically speaking that honor should go to super mario bros because technically speaking it is the worst game

it has the shortest and most monotonous levels and its comparatively short alltogether

and its pretty hard

and its on an ancient console

Are you kidding me?

A lot of NES games were a little short. SMB1 isn't very hard. It's simple. It's tech limitations at the time.

The Lost Levels however will get this honor except for the last one.

technically speaking every game which is from around 2009 backwards can be considered "outdated" and therefore technically bad because it does not meet with today's standards

The Ultimate Pwwnd123 said:
Finally Super Mario Sunshine has a vote. I gotta say that I don't really like Sunshine that much. It's literally one of the worst games in the series and the weakest in the main series. But I want to play it to see if it is worse in difficulty to say Mega Man X6 for the PS1.
Hold up a second. Are you saying that you haven't played Sunshine, but you think it's the worst game in the series anyways?

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Hold up a second. Are you saying that you haven't played Sunshine, but you think it's the worst game in the series anyways?

It's based on what I've heard and what I've seen of Sunshine. I still need to go buy it and play it to see if it is really the worst in the series. It's also based on my thoughts about it.

Toy Bonnie said:
I literaly hate Super Mario Sunshine

well...i hate it because of one particular debut
How do you literally hate something? Isn't hating by itself already literal?

technically speaking every game which is from around 2009 backwards can be considered "outdated" and therefore technically bad because it does not meet with today's standards

Well take a look at Wind Waker, Mario Sunshine and Shadow of The Colossus. They don't look bad after years and a decade later.

Mario Party X said:
Toy Bonnie said:
I literaly hate Super Mario Sunshine

well...i hate it because of one particular debut
How do you literally hate something? Isn't hating by itself already literal?
I metaphorically hate it when people misuse literally.

please leave.
Sunshine is a good game and it brought us Bowser Jr.

Well take a look at Wind Waker, Mario Sunshine and Shadow of The Colossus. They don't look bad after years and a decade later.
You literally just finished explaining to us that game was bad, and now you're saying it looks good years later. If you're going to make nonsensical arguments, can you at least be consistent about it?

It's literally one of the worst games in the series and the weakest in the main series.
Sunshine isn't that bad.

And it definitely doesn't deserve to be grouped with Big Rigs, Action 52, Ride to Hell: Retribution, The Slaughtering Grounds, but considering your posting habits, I learned to not be surprised any more at this point in this thread.

Mario Party X said:
It's literally one of the worst games in the series and the weakest in the main series.
Sunshine isn't that bad.

And it definitely doesn't deserve to be grouped with Big Rigs, Action 52, Ride to Hell: Retribution, The Slaughtering Grounds, but considering your posting habits, I learned to not be surprised any more at this point in this thread.

I know, but I don't want to repeat myself.

Tuxedo Ridley said:

You literally just finished explaining to us that game was bad, and now you're saying it looks good years later. If you're going to make nonsensical arguments, can you at least be consistent about it?

I was referring to graphics.

And like I said beforehand, I only added Sunshine due to half the bias it has and due to it's mediocre reputation for the last time. I really hate repeating myself.

I was referring to graphics.

And like I said before hand, I only added Sunshine due to half the bias it has and due to it's mediocre reputation for the last time. I hate repeating myself.
It is mediocre reputation is all relative.

Wittgenstein said:
I really hate repeating myself.
This cracks me up.
I was about to point that out, but I was trying to be nice.

Emphasis on trying.

Consider the context of how this guy treated my sister and me.

I ran out of forgiveness after one point.

Anyways is Ninjabread Man for the Wii and PS2 as bad as people say it is. I heard that it was an awful game.

Anyways is Ninjabread Man for the Wii and PS2 as bad as people say it is. I heard that it was an awful game.
As if the aggregate score of 20/100 from Metacritic by six critics isn't enough.

I need to stop posting in this.

Shaq Fu for the SNES and Genesis from what I've heard is a bad game. Even the AVGN said it sucks. Is it all that bad too?

Tuxedo Ridley said:

It's based on what I've heard and what I've seen of Sunshine. I still need to go buy it and play it to see if it is really the worst in the series. It's also based on my thoughts about it.

wait how can you make a value judgement that severe of a game you've never played? especially a game that's typically regarded as good, if not one of the best in its series?

what exactly have you "heard and seen" about the game that gives you a bad impression? I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm legit curious.

Back