• All three Lords of Shadow games.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bubsy 3D

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • All of the games except for Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy 2

• Both Sticker Star, New Super Mario Bros.2, Yoshi's New Island and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

• Both Mega Man 8, Mega Man X6 and 7, and Resident Evil 6

• Both Action 52 and Cheetahmen II

• Hotel Mario

• Zelda's Adventure

• Zelda: Wand of Gamelon

• Link: The Faces of Evil

• Ride to Hell: Retribution

• Microshaft Winblows 98

• Sonic R

• Sonic Free Riders

• Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Just Sonic 06, Sonic R, Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

• Both Castlevania 64, the Lords of Shadow games and Castlevania The Adventure.

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Castlevania: The Adventure

• Contra: Legacy of War

• C: The Contra Adventure

• Haunted Castle

• Shaq Fu

• Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

• Daikatana

• Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis

• Ninjabread Man

• Silver Surfer

• Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

• Air Control

• Shadow the Hedgehog

• Sonic Unleashed

• Charlie's Angel

• Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure

• Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

• Castlevania Judgement

• Total voters
Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

Clunk said:
Toy Chica said:
Kind of unrealated but 3D Land i think brought back the trend of "flying mammal" powerups which I think was pretty overdone
You're right. We need more "flying reptile" powerups, like Dragon Maril.
Marill is already two types though. :dk:

Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

why is this still alive

what the fuck happened to this cocksucking poll

if everyone keeps complaining about it maybe it should be locked

Snowzomi Mistletoujou said:

Nah, I don't want it to be locked because it is a good discussion about comparing Sticker Star to games that suck ass just like the AVGN would probably say.

except that the majority of the posts are worthless complaining about the topic quality

The Ultimate Pwwnd123 said:
Snowzomi Mistletoujou said:

Nah, I don't want it to be locked because it is a good discussion about comparing Sticker Star to games that suck ass just like the AVGN would probably say.
well that was it's original purpose

but now that there are so many options and people complaining about quality and repetitive posting ((no offense, but I kind of agree with them)), this should really really be locked

Well, when someone's name is the Angry Video Game Nerd, would you really be expecting positive reviews?

I think this should be locked too this is going way overboard

Freakworld said:

No way, I promise that it won't go overboard. And we can control the quality of posting. Plus, is the poll still going to continue or will it end.

I'd say get rid of the poll and make the thread a generic "least favorite game" thread.

Freakworld said:

No way, I promise that it won't go overboard. And we can control the quality of posting. Plus, is the poll still going to continue or will it end.

The damage has been done I think

Freakworld said:
Freakworld said:

LET'S JUST LOCK THE DUMB THING AND STOP THE POINTLESS DISCUSSION

Fat Mario said:
Freakworld said:
Freakworld said:

LET'S JUST LOCK THE DUMB THING AND STOP THE POINTLESS DISCUSSION
How is this discussion pointless?

How about I go and change this thread's name to Crappy Games Disscussion.

I still insist that this thread should continue because other users can say what option they picked and so on and so forth.

Anyways continuing on, is Microshaft Winblows 98 really considered a video game to be on this poll?

I added Castlevania The Adventure for the Game Boy as an option. I heard Castlevania The Adventure sucked and was one of the worst Castlevania games.

I added Castlevania The Adventure for the Game Boy as an option. I heard Castlevania The Adventure sucked and was one of the worst Castlevania games.

Well hearing things isn't always correct, seeing gameplay or actually playing it is more accurate than assuming what people said. To be honest, I have never played a Castlevania game. This list just seems to biased and opinionated, like many of those Mario games.

I'd say what makes a game bad is if it is the exact same thing as another with minimal additions and nothing new to it, major glitches that can be done by anyone, very very boring. Either way too easy or hard that it is just annoying. Rip-off of another game, terrible graphics, something major doesn't make any sense. I'd say review those games before adding them to the list such as 3D Land, or Sunshine. I can't say much for other games since I never played them.

I added Contra: Legacy of War and C: The Contra Adventure for the Sony PlayStation 1 and Saturn (Legacy of War). They are both considered bad.

I added Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Silver Surfer, Shaq Fu, Plumbers Don't Wear Ties, Daikatana, Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis, Ninjabread Man and even Haunted Castle. Simon's Quest has some hate towards it and Silver Surfer sucks. Silver Surfer is worse than Sticker Star. The AVGN even said Silver Surfer sucks.

So are Contra Legacy of War and C: The Contra Adventure as bad as people say it is? I heard they were bad Contra games.

3D Land, Sticker Star and Sunshine shouldn't be on this list. Why don't you add Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time while you're at it. :|

President Madagascar said:
are you comparing sticker star to twilight princess?

No, he's saying he thinks 3D Land, Sticker Star, and Sunshine aren't bad enough to deserve being part of this poll of bad games. And that at this point might as well put more games that are considered at least pretty good like Twilight Princess or nearly unanimously loved games like Ocarina of Time if they're going to put games like that on this list.

Back