Future Mario sports games

Cirdec said:
I love Daisy so I like every form based on her. So I want they keep Baby Daisy.
At least Baby Daisy evened the number. They should of just stopped there.

Just no. 2 Metal Characters are enough. Waht do you mean even it out? It's not like we have Rusty Copper Luigi. If you're talking about Gold Mario, that's a Power-Up, not a separate character. And it's still Mario anyway.

3D Player 2004 said:
My problem with the Mario Baseball roster was that there were too many characters that shouldn't be there but were. Time to say who should get removed:
My problem with your argument is that you can never have too much characters unless there's an All-Star mode or the game can't hold any more characters.

Yes, I'd even support a Fire Flower as a playable character. Besides, it would be hilarious.

Maᴙio said:
3D Player 2004 said:
My problem with the Mario Baseball roster was that there were too many characters that shouldn't be there but were. Time to say who should get removed:
My problem with your argument is that you can never have too much characters unless there's an All-Star mode or the game can't hold any more characters.

Yes, I'd even support a Fire Flower as a playable character. Besides, it would be hilarious.

120px-Question_Block_NSMB.png

Needs more love

Used block is more my style.

Maᴙio said:
3D Player 2004 said:

MKAE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO

Back