-Mario, Sonic, Mega Man & Pac-man at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games

The following Mario sports games that need to be made:

-A new Mario Sports game by Square Enix Nice
-A new Mario Strikers game Only if it gets improved
-A new Mario Baseball game Dont Care unless it's released in Australia
-A new Mario Tennis game (Wii U) Yay.
-A new Mario Golf game (Wii U) YYYEEEAAAHHH
-Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games Meh
-Mario, Sonic, Megaman & Pac-man at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games YESH MAKE IT HAPPEN

supermariofan said:
How about an original sports game like wrestling, boxing, MMA, bowling, etc
Wrestling? Game and Watch plus Punch-Out was close enough. Be cool though.
Boxing? Is there really any difference? Too violent for a Mario Game (seriously)
Bowling? Now that's just boring.

Ninelevendo said:
supermariofan said:
How about an original sports game like wrestling, boxing, MMA, bowling, etc
Wrestling? Game and Watch plus Punch-Out was close enough. Be cool though.
Boxing? Is there really any difference? Too violent for a Mario Game (seriously)
Too violent for a Mario game? Have you played Strikers 2?

-A new Mario Sports game by Square Enix I would like Mario Hoops 2 or Mario Sports Mix 2, but I'm not sure if it will happen.
-A new Mario Strikers game Yes! I can see this happening soon.
-A new Mario Baseball game Yes again! I also see this happening soon.
-A new Mario Tennis game (Wii U) This is probably the next Mario sports game that will be released.
-A new Mario Golf game (Wii U) Mario Golf: World Tour already felt like it could work on the Wii U. However, it probably will take a while for this to release due to Mario Tennis Wii U.
-Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games This may or may not happen. If it n
does, there better be more characters.

-Mario, Sonic, Mega Man & Pac-man at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Mario Golf U wouldn't particular come out after tennis. Actually, it goes Golf first, then Golf, then Golf again, then Tennis. So a Wii U Mario Golf would be more likely to be first, but the other way round is still possible.

The Time Paradoxes said:

-A new Mario Sports game by Square Enix This needs to happen. Oh and please give us a better roster while you are at it and a lot more content.
-A new Mario Strikers game No thank you. The first 2 weren't good.
-A new Mario Baseball game Please do but with a better story and fix the roster up.
-A new Mario Tennis game (Wii U) Please do this and give us a better roster and make it less difficult.
-A new Mario Golf game (Wii U) No thank you. This series isn't good at all.
-Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games Please do this and give us as much content as Sochi did and give Mario 14 slots with Diddy Kong (Speed), Dixie Kong (All-Around), King K Rool (Power), and Rosalina (Technique) added in.

3D Player 2004 said:
The Time Paradoxes said:

-A new Mario Sports game by Square Enix This needs to happen. Oh and please give us a better roster while you are at it and a lot more content.
-A new Mario Baseball game Please do but with a better story and fix the roster up.
-A new Mario Tennis game (Wii U) Please do this and give us a better roster and make it less difficult.
-Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games Please do this and give us as much content as Sochi did and give Mario 14 slots with Diddy Kong (Speed), Dixie Kong (All-Around), King K Rool (Power), and Rosalina (Technique) added in.

Why don't you like Mario Golf games? And how hard do you find Mario Tennis? Which game are you referring to?

Ninelevendo said:

They had it in Wii Sports, I'm sure Nintendo could find a way to make it work.

Blissey said:
Ninelevendo said:

Plus they had it in the original Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.

Ninelevendo said:

They had Goomba Bowling in Mario Party 9, if they revamp that and Mario it up some more, the game could be pretty fun.

3D Player 2004 said:
The Time Paradoxes said:
>less difficult

Wat.

Mario Tennis Open is like the one game I stopped playing because it was too easy.

3D Player 2004 said:
The Time Paradoxes said:

I really don't understand how you think the Mario Strikers Games weren't good. It is my favorite Mario sports game for the fun and chaotic games.

How can you fix Mario baseball roster? It has like every single Mario character. Other than Rosalina and RPG characters but it's the biggest roster.

I thought Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour was fun. I really liked Lakitu Valley and Bowsers Castle (I had to use cheat codes to unlock it) I wasn't good at unlocking characters.

My problem with the Mario Baseball roster was that there were too many characters that shouldn't be there but were. Time to say who should get removed:

1. Tiny Kong, Funky Kong, both annoying Kongs, there are better Kongs out there like Kiddy Kong and Cranky Kong.
2. Remove Wiggler.
3-4. Remove all the Babies and Petey Pirahna and Blooper, fill in the gap with Lakitu being playable too, and Rosalina coming in.
5. Get rid of King Boo in favor of Pink Boos.
6. Replace the Hammer Bro and its varients with Koopa Kid.

In addition, Mario Super Sluggers and Mario Tennis Open (and Big League Sports, a game I forgot to return earlier) and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (original, which they rejected the return in the first batch) are on my to trade in next list.

1. Funky is one I think should stay, but I agree Kiddy and Cranky should be in over Tiny
2. I agree on this one, probably won't happen though
3-4. Babies are probably going to stay, as are Petey and Blooper. Idrc about them though.
5 and 6. um... WHAT.

3D Player 2004 said:
My problem with the Mario Baseball roster was that there were too many characters that shouldn't be there but were. Time to say who should get removed:

1. Tiny Kong, Funky Kong, both annoying Kongs, there are better Kongs out there like Kiddy Kong and Cranky Kong.
2. Remove Wiggler.
3-4. Remove all the Babies and Petey Pirahna and Blooper, fill in the gap with Lakitu being playable too, and Rosalina coming in.
I can see Cranky Kong working since he was in Tropical Freeze as a playable character. Removing Funky idk, adding Kiddy, i can only name one game he was in, DKC3. I don't know what other game he appeared in.
I can't see Rosalina doing Baseball, or any sport other than Golf since that's a calm friendly game. Blooper I never cared for and Petey should be kept, get ready of Baby Peach and Baby Daisy.
Make Pink Boo an alternate color for Boo.... But Luma could be a character.
Hammer Bros should never be replaced, they are more well known than Koopa Kid, they haven't appeared outside the MP series and haven't been around since MP7.

And I thought you meant adding characters, not removing any because when Super Sluggers came around, it kept every character from the GameCube game.

Azusa Nakano said:
Blissey said:
Ninelevendo said:

Plus they had it in the original Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.

Oops, has it wrong way around. Boxing is fine, not so sure about wrestling.

Ninelevendo said:

They had Goomba Bowling in Mario Party 9, if they revamp that and Mario it up some more, the game could be pretty fun. Good point

3D Player 2004 said:

2. Remove Wiggler.

Aren't you glad that Sluggers added characters instead of removing anyone? No, I think you're too busy whining about who didn't make it in and whining about characters you're probably not going to use anyway.

Baby Man said:
3D Player 2004 said:

2. Remove Wiggler.

Aren't you glad that Sluggers added characters instead of removing anyone? No, I think you're too busy whining about who didn't make it in and whining about characters you're probably not going to use anyway.

Your just upset because I suggested cutting the Babies and you like the Babies.

No I'm upset because you keep s----ing out stupid posts on a daily basis.

The feel that the babies are fine to get cut. They should make a game that has only babies or something, because I'm sorta getting sick of them. Know how most feel about PGP? I feel that way about Baby Rosalina.

Doesn't mean they have to get cut, but they're going overboard with the idea.

I don't think it's fine to cut them. Baby Mario has been playable ever since N64 Mario Golf and I think he should stay playable with the rest of the main cast. Him and Baby Luigi are nice, neat little throwbacks to Yoshi's Island. Partners in Time gave them an even stronger reason to stay. Partners in Time shows that they are completely capable and awesome enough to stay as separate playable characters.

The rest, I felt like they got added simply for that bandwagon that I feel shouldn't need to exist in the first place. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, even though they are mere forms of Mario and Luigi, actually felt a bit special because they were that time paradox duo, and the only ones who could defy time and logic. Baby Peach and Baby Daisy just made it stale. Yoshi's Island DS shouldn't have made all of those babies, it should be strictly Baby Mario and Baby Luigi IMO. Now, I've grown to like the Baby princesses though. The game developers should do something with them just like Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in Partners in Time.

Besides, I find Baby Mario and Baby Luigi adorable characters, and possibly something that appeals to female gamers (though I'm possibly a bit stereotyping in this one). People might find them irritating but that shouldn't warrant their cut. I find Yoshi rather irritating but that doesn't mean he should be cut.

Baby Man said:
I don't think it's fine to cut them. Baby Mario has been playable ever since N64 Mario Golf and I think he should stay playable with the rest of the main cast. Him and Baby Luigi are nice, neat little throwbacks to Yoshi's Island. Partners in Time gave them an even stronger reason to stay. Partners in Time shows that they are completely capable and awesome enough to stay as separate playable characters.

The rest, I felt like they got added simply for that bandwagon that I feel shouldn't need to exist in the first place. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, even though they are mere forms of Mario and Luigi, actually felt a bit special because they were that time paradox duo, and the only ones who could defy time and logic. Baby Peach and Baby Daisy just made it stale. Yoshi's Island DS shouldn't have made all of those babies, it should be strictly Baby Mario and Baby Luigi IMO. Now, I've grown to like the Baby princesses though. The game developers should do something with them just like Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in Partners in Time.

Besides, I find Baby Mario and Baby Luigi adorable characters, and possibly something that appeals to female gamers (though I'm possibly a bit stereotyping in this one). People might find them irritating but that shouldn't warrant their cut. I find Yoshi rather irritating but that doesn't mean he should be cut.
I hate DK, don't want him cut. Baby Mario I can easily see as being legible for staying, Baby Peach might (And that's might, Baby Luigi is still a better idea) be the female alterative, but anyone past 3 (Baby Mario, Luigi and Peach) really starts to get boring quick. Yes, I like Rosalina, but that doesn't mean that her Baby form should cut regulars such as BJ, Diddy or Birdo.

Back