Mario Kart 7 & 8 Kart Combos

Lee Chaolan

Oh, excellent!
So Waht combos do you use in Mario Kart 7 & 8? I use Blue Seven + Slick + Gold Glider for 7, and Circuit Special/Mach 8 + Slick/Slim + Super Glider.

I only have 7, but in it I use Koopa Troopa in the Soda Jet with Red Monster wheels and a Parafoil.

in 7 I realised my combo was bad so last time I used; Mii + Cactus Car, Slick, Swooper

in 8 I don't have everything unlocked so at the moment I use; Yoshi + Sports Bike, Cushion, Default Glider

I haven't done any Mario Kart 7 online races in a long time. Though I can at least input one combo that I've used at times...

Koopa Troopa + Pipe Frame + Wood + Super Glider

As for Mario Kart 8, I've often used at least four different combos while online, though I've been most fond of the following...

Rosalina + Biddybuggy + Azure Roller + Parachute

I can't remember what 7 has since I haven't played it In a while.
In 8 I use, Toadette + Circuit Special + Cyber Slick + Flower Glider. Sometimes I will switch out Toadette for Yoshi or Shy Guy who has the same stats as Toadette.

7: Yoshi + B-Dasher + Red Monster + Paraglider

8: Roy + Pipe Frame + Monster + Super Glider

Mario Kart 7:
Yoshi + Egg 1 + Roller + Paraglider
Bowser + Koopa Klown + Red Monster + Super Glider
Rosalina + Lucky Seven + Slick + Super Glider
Glitchy (Mii) + Bruiser + Slick + Super Glider

Mario Kart 8:
Lemmy + Landship + Roller + Bowser Kite
Iggy + Wild Wiggler + Cyber Slick + Bowser Kite
Bowser + Gold Standard + Hot Monster/Gold Tires + Bowser Kite
Larry + Mach 8 + Slim + Bowser Kite
Yoshi + Pipe Frame + Roller + MKTV Parafoil
Rosalina + Standard ATV + Monster + Peach Parasol
Glitchy (Mii)+ Standard ATV + Retro Offroad + Super Glider

Mario Kart 7
Yoshi + Bumble V + Sponge + Swooper

Mario Kart 8
Yoshi + Yoshi Bike + Roller (when I unlock them, it'll be Cushion) + Peach Parasol

My main combos?

Mario Kart 7
ToadMKW.png
+
75px-MK7_Blue_Seven.png
+
50px-MK7_Monster.png
+
75px-Superglider.png

Mario Kart 8
MK8_BabyLuigi_Icon.png
+
100px-BadwagonBodyMK8.png
+
100px-MonsterTiresMK8.png
+
100px-PlaneGliderMK8.png

Yes, I like karts that look like cars and I love Monster tires.

Baby Man said:
My main combos?

Mario Kart 7
ToadMKW.png
+
75px-MK7_Blue_Seven.png
+
50px-MK7_Monster.png
+
75px-Superglider.png

Mario Kart 8
MK8_BabyLuigi_Icon.png
+
100px-BadwagonBodyMK8.png
+
100px-MonsterTiresMK8.png
+
100px-PlaneGliderMK8.png

Yes, I like karts that look like cars and I love Monster tires.

Blue Seven is the best. And it's stats are good too. I occasionally use the same thing with Metal Mario. It's great.

Yay we're on the Blue Seven Badwagon bandwagon :D

At least it's not a yellow Steel Diver :smug:
Blue Seven + Monster = Blue Beast?
I don't mind the Badwagon, can't say I really used it though. You have limited options at friends houses.

Yeah Blue Beast is awesome.

Isn't the Badwagon a starter vehicle though?

Yeah, I used it once, but the limit is more the time I could actually spend playing it. We also switched games and etc., but I didn't have a full hour on it.

I do not own 7.

As seen in my license, Ludwig the Middleweight, Circuit Special with Standard Wheels. With any Glider that increases acceleration.

On Time Trials, I use Bowser the Heavyweight.

Mario Kart 7:
120px-Daisy_MK7.png
+
75px-MK7_Flower_Glider.png
I choose the car and wheels basing on that Daisy artwork, I chose the flower glider because Daisy loves flowers, that combo fits me very well, good handling and drift, luckily it hits 4.75 acceleration, which is exactly a tier.

Mario Kart 8:
MK8_Daisy_Icon.png
+
BiddybuggyBodyMK8.png
+
RollerTiresMK8.png
+
PeachParasolGliderMK8.png
I use this combo to max acceleration, but the speed in return is very terrible, weight as well, any hit knocks me very strongly, I feel how hard it can be to win with this combo, speed and weight are more important in Mario Kart 8.

MK8_Daisy_Icon.png
+
Circuit_Special_Princess_Orange.jpg
+
SpongeTiresMK8.png
+
I tested this combo recently, I have better speed and weight for this combo, I exactly hit the 3 acceleration tier. I have good results with it.

MK8_Daisy_Icon.png
+
Gold_Standard.png
+
Gold_Tires_MK8.png
+
GoldGliderMK8.png
I want to try this combo once I get the gold glider, all other neutral gliders are horrible compare to Daisy parasol. It gives me exactly 2 acceleration tier, even more speed and weight than the previous.

MK8_PGPeach_Icon.png
+
SportBikeOrangeYellowVarnishMK8.png
+
RollerTiresMK8.png
+
This combo reach exactly the 4 acceleration tier, very useful to recover, it has also good speed and weight. Only bad thing with it is the inside drifting, which is hard to control sometime.

MK8_PGPeach_Icon.png
+
StandardBikeBodyMK8.png
+
CyberSlickTiresMK8.png
+
SuperGliderMK8.png
This combo gives me great speed and weight, hits exactly the 2 acceleration tier. Very easy to win with it if I don't get hit at the begining.

MK8_PGPeach_Icon.png
+
Gold_Standard.png
+
Gold_Tires_MK8.png
+
GoldGliderMK8.png
Once I unlock the gold glider I want to try this combo as well, just to troll people. It gives me actually excellent weight to push everything I hit. :D

By the way, has anyone noticed that each kart has a character related to them? For example, Metal Mario=Blue Seven, Yoshi=Egg 1, Daisy=Tiny Tug, Wiggler=Bolt Buggy

Tiny Tug for Daisy isn't obvious, the only thing is that a ship and Daisy owns one but it could be a coincidence.
However I love when Daisy uses Circuit Special and Sport Bike, they have Princess Orange written.

Cirdec said:
Tiny Tug for Daisy isn't obvious, the only thing is that a ship and Daisy owns one but it could be a coincidence.
However I love when Daisy uses Circuit Special and Sport Bike, they have Princess Orange written.
I composed a list in my head of the karts every character uses for 7, and that one makes the most sense for Daisy. And yeah, the varnish changes are cool.

Ninelevendo said:
Cirdec said:
I composed a list in my head of the karts every character uses for 7, and that one makes the most sense for Daisy. And yeah, the varnish changes are cool.
Can you publish the list? I made one too after hearing this, but I'm having trouble figuring out a couple.

Lumastar said:
Ninelevendo said:
Cirdec said:
Can you publish the list? I made one too after hearing this, but I'm having trouble figuring out a couple.

Sure.

Mii=Standard
Mario=B-Dasher
Luigi=Gherkin (Zucchini)
Peach=Royal Ribbon (Birthday Girl)
Daisy=Tiny Tug
Wario=Growlster
Bowser=Koopa Clown
Yoshi=Egg 1
DK=Barrel Train
Wiggler=Bolt Buggy
Honey Queen=Bumble V