Mario Kart 7 & 8 Kart Combos

This is sort of speculation, but I find it funny that I actually added it to an article. Must of been half asleep or something.
http://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=Blue_Seven&diff=1679157&oldid=1679151

Edit:Actually, I didnt have an account yet, so... Noob moment.

Reverted by yours truly

No really, the "special kart" body thing is just something you realize that isn't actually there.

I can draw loose connections to basically any kart body in the game

Feels pretty intended to me. I mean, they have exactly the same amount of karts as characters, and most of them relate to one more than any others.

And yeah, I'm not adding this to any articles.

Meh I don't see how an environmentally disregarding cut-down cactus from the Mojave Desert region of the US used as a kart can be relatable to Shy Guy.

Baby Man said:
Meh I don't see how an environmentally disregarding cut-down cactus from the Mojave Desert region of the US used as a kart can be relatable to Shy Guy.

Shy Guys have been related to deserts in a couple of ways. Take Western Junction from MSM for example.

But Shy Guys are in Wario Factory as well.

MK7 - Lakitu + Soda Jet + Monster + Flower Glider

I use this combo because it gives very good all-around stats. I use the Flower Glider to counter the Monster's air handling reduction.

MK8 - Roy - Circuit Special + Button + Super Glider/Gold Glider OR Morton + Jet Bike + Button + Cloud Glider

The outside drift combo is the one I use most often. It gives above average speed at 4.25, and hits the 3.0 acceleration mark. The inside drift combo gives 4.25 speed as well, but 4.0 acceleration. However, I prefer outside drift to inside drift.

In MK8 (online mode), I mainly use Daisy on a Jet Bike/Slim/Cloud Glider; Mario on a Steel Driver/Cushion/Plane Glider; Ludwig on a Steel Driver/Slim/Cloud Glider; Lakitu on a Yoshi Bike/Crimson Slim/Parachute; Rosalina on a Comet/Metal/MKTV Parafoil.

Back