Mario Golf Toadstool Tour vs Wii Sports Golf

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
Which one is better?

For me Toadstool Tour is better. Wii Sports is a cheap ripoff of Toadstool Tour and is boring.

Pwwnd123 said:
Which one is better?

For me Toadstool Tour is better. Wii Sports is a cheap ripoff of Toadstool Tour and is boring.
Lol

Wii Sports was a game designed to get people active, and to show off the Wii's Motion Sensor. In no way was it inspired by Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour.

What I meant was that Wii Sports Golf was a total ripoff and it is boring.

Toadstool Tour offers more for your money than Wii Sports's golf. For one thing you are more rewarded in Toadstool Tour than in Wii Sports.

That doesn't make it a rip-off. It just means it's better. And Wii Sports Golf is one part of a full game, of course it's not going to have had everything focuses on it like Toadstool Tour did.

Mario Golf Toadstool Tour is CONTENT HEAVY than Wii Sports. I mean you get Mini Golf and all that kind of stuff that Wii Sports doesn't offer. All in all MGTT is the best golfing game all around.

Like I said, Wii Golf is not meant to be a standalone title like Toadstool Tour was, it's just a minigame in a compilation of 5 games. Of course Toadstool Tour will have more content.

Um, this isn't even a question at all.

One of them is a game compilation intended for the casual audiences for the Wii. It was also a launch title demonstrating the Wii's capabilities.

The other is a game solely focused on Mario Golf and more in-depth because there's only one game. It's not a launch title and it's an entry of a well-established series.

It's like asking what is better, Mario Party Kart racing minigames or Mario Kart?

Seriously? Toadstool Tour is still practically the best Mario Golf Game, if not the best Golf sim, and your comparing it to that?

Yeah, I know it is the best MG game but I am comparing it to Wii Sports to see which one wins out.

Toadstool Tour. It's a whole game, while Wii Sports Golf is 1/5 of a game.

Toadstool Tour has character. Wii Sports and Miis in general do not.

My sister is playing Wii Sports and I think it sucks because it's boring. MPT is better than Wii Sports Tennis and MGTT is better than Wii Sports Golf

Are you really comparing minigames in a tech demo compilation to full-fledged games devoted to their subjects?

I mean why couldn't Nintendo and Camelot develop a Mario Golf: Motion Tour during the Wii's life. It's too late. I mean Nintendo were lazy. I guess Nintendo thought that both Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort was enough and a Mario Golf game on the Wii was deemed unnecessary right from a business standpoint. I mean Wii Sports was the killer of Mario Golf for the Wii. It killed Mario Golf for consoles and we would never see a console Mario Golf game after Toadstool Tour. I mean the 3DS was the only excuse to have Mario Golf revived from it's ashes.

I guess Nintendo also wanted Mario Super Star Baseball to receive a sequel. I mean I guess Wii Sports Resort made Mario Golf unnecessary. I mean it's all Wii Sports's and Wii Sports Resort's fault we never received a Wii Mario Golf.

Back