"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

Oh my god, you guys just pretty much acted out the conclusion of my second side chapter.

Now what do I do?

No, I'm just gonna do what I would have done anyway, and you guys will just have to take my word for it that I didn't make any changes to the script after this.

Like, really, it's not my fault that my scripts predict future events. But I do think I will try to sue reality for copyright infringement.

Gabumon said:
Oh my god, you guys just pretty much acted out the conclusion of my second side chapter.

Now what do I do?
Oh shit, uh.

uh
uh
side chapters aren't canon
so you can still do it

EDIT: yup

Actually, some of them are canon.

Gabumon said:

Now what do I do?

lol, life imitates art - but that makes the art more awesome.

Lol, it took me a minute to see that ghost. I kept on scrolling just as it appeared I guess. I thought I was losing my mind not seeing this thing.

Morty said:
That's quite an accurate representation of my power set. That tentacle slap and the timing of that frame is fucking marvelous, and my pizzas are super tasty. We should all stop fighting and just be in awe of my awesome abilities.

Also Doomy you can't hide from me for much longer yoU WILL EAT THE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER EVEN IF THE WHOLE CASTLE NEEDS TO BURN DOWN

pls no

I only just snapped out of that breakdown thanks to the flames. And Uh I thought I was Neppy's best minion... *sniff* anton so awesome though

This side-chapter is titled "gradients and exposition". I started it weeks ago, but then got too busy to finish it for the longest time. Hopefully the next actual chapter will be more punctual, but no promises ^.^;

Timetoduel3_522x10.png

Timetoduel3_522x11.png

Timetoduel3_522x12.png

Timetoduel3_522x13.png

Timetoduel3_522x14.png

Timetoduel3_522x15.png

Timetoduel3_522x16.png

Hey. Ghost Jam is in this thing.

Cringing aside, that's what I thought.

But I'm the NSMB representation here, so that line of thinking doesn't quite work.

wait I thought I was supposed to be like one of the assassins' weapons or something
no I don't want to be a bad guy :<

Greg Lestrade said:
wait I thought I was supposed to be like one of the assassins' weapons or something
no I don't want to be a bad guy :<
Well, Ice did say he didn't want to be your teammate anymore...

Was this your revenge?

Back