"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

He must never run out of steam.

Duke Devlin said:
Gabumon said:
Cheesy said:
c3be264440cc95de56d14d0ebc634325_zps1dc8a75b.jpg

8d161567113bda5224340bc2dcb9d2fe_zpsa738d2ed.jpg

bb1e8e527a981d7fa4cf8ffc27fdd7da_zpsab78bac6.jpg

e27be1c6c2029f427fb38981deca316e_zps71616409.jpg

Is that Thomas the Tank Engine?
It has a 2 on the side, I believe it's Edward

^

i couldn't find a good reference image of thomas's cab, and besides, i like edward better.

Gabumon said:
That too. The main contradiction is that there is a forcefield around city hall, and Mario, while giant, is still under it.

Timetoduel3_514.gif

The forcefield wasn't shattered here, and you can still see it in every subsequent panel where the night sky should be visible.

whoops. i assumed the shield broke apart along with the building's roof. but you know what happens when you assume, amirite?

Plain Ol Giga12 said:
How do you still know the characters names ._.
Simple, I have a knack for remembering unimportant trivial TV things.

Thomas the Tank Engine is da shit. I've still got old VHSs and toys stowed away somewhere. Oh yes.

Walkazo said:
Thomas the Tank Engine is da shit. I've still got old VHSs and toys stowed away somewhere. Oh yes.
I have a Thomas the Tank Engine Bingo game we would play. It had a DVD saying which one you should put down amd inputs if you got a bingo. That was the best back then!

So, uh, before I begin what's happening to me, I just want to say I was debating whether or not to put in it. But, I used my good paper on it and they aren't canon, so eh fuck it.

What I did was I drew it, and went to one of my apps and attempted to make it look pretty. It is the first time I did it with a full comic, instead of just one drawing, and the text wouldn't show. I had to go over it (and I totally regret forgetting to use purple text)

b9iHuuo.png

LEEvL5g.png

rxnzNJq.png

I love how my character doesn't question what the fuck the mayor is doing. It's not every day you see a giant Mario. However, it is everyday that you see giant Bowser, but that's a story I'll touch base with later.
it may be shitty for my first attempt at doing a comic but at least i tried
i have the original images (paper) if these aren't good enough and you want to touch it up yourself

btw srry for double posting

With all of these people making their own comics about this, I suppose I should too. Once I stop being lazy, that is.

Better question, who locks their doors magically? Like, overdoing the locks much?

Honoka Kousaka said:
Better question, who locks their doors magically? Like, overdoing the locks much?
Well, the pizza is fucking delicious. Kinda like Plankton stealing the secret formuler (no I did not spell formula wrong). So, um, after so many stealings, they locked the doors.

And not to mention it's a fucking catascrophic danger with Mariozilla and all. Y'know, the only logical thing that most shops can do is protect themselves.

I should make my own side chapter too!

maybe I could make it non canon too!

Sylveon said:
I should make my own side chapter too!

maybe I could make it non canon too!
It depends on if they think it should be canon. Mine probably won't be judging that it might be too shitty interfere with the plot.

Bring everyone back to life with magicks and we can go on an adventure

R.O.B. said:
Bring everyone back to life with magicks and we can go on an adventure
I can bring people back to live. But, with my limitations (since I'm only 13, wow it's been 1 113 years since I was a star), I can only do that if they were alive in the past five minutes, not disintergrated, and not killed with magic. The only exception is hydrokinesis (if anyone kills them with water powers and I can bring them back stronger that would be great)

So, if Edo and Walkazo (and anyone else) were killed by Mariozilla, I can't do anything. They were technically killed by star power, which is a type of magic I excel in as well (because, excuse me, I am a fucking star, thank you). Unfortunately, there's no way of getting me out of this damn pizza shop because someone thought it was a good idea to magically lock the doors!
Well, at least I'm safe with unlimited pizza and wifi...
And if anyone does brake in, I'll just use all the magnetic stuff to make a shield...

ugh i got too technical again
can i switch to a topic that doesn't set me off into a rant or brag fest or whatever about my powers

M3o850M.jpg

2MmENOi.jpg

gyPP5Ax.jpg

LssWVcc.jpg

To be continued...

Original ending:
pyRl3ph.jpg

the dark packy joke was at first going to be an alternate ending, but there would be no joke otherwise, so i made it the normal ending to this part

Lol, fanfictions of a fanfiction (I think this is still considered a fanfic).

Maybe there should be a "Dragon Problem Fan fiction" Thread for this so people can that read the story here can keep up with it without all the fan fictions getting in the way.

Claus said:
Lol, fanfictions of a fanfiction (I think this is still considered a fanfic).

Maybe there should be a "Dragon Problem Fan fiction" Thread for this so people can that read the story here can keep up with it without all the fan fictions getting in the way.
Fan fiction? I don't see any sloppily writting kissing scenes with any boybands

it's the side chapter bandwagon that toad and i accidentally started

welp

Back