"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

You might be confusing her with someone else.

I'm pretty sure Lily has her own, non-mario-based avatar.

I'm also a purple Rosalina. My gems skin and hair are those colours so I don't know

I missed that fact
I'm more annoyed that you failed to capitalise my name properly :<
i'll forever be remembered as Iciclelowercaserain

Lakituthequick said:
On the Lily/Stargazing thing, Lily hasn't posted in this topic yet afaik, so her chances of appearing here are not very high.

Also, Stargazing is not the pizza-girl, she receives it.
I know, aka why I said "there goes my pizza"

Rosalina and Luma said:
Lakituthequick said:
On the Lily/Stargazing thing, Lily hasn't posted in this topic yet afaik, so her chances of appearing here are not very high.

Also, Stargazing is not the pizza-girl, she receives it.
I know, aka why I said "there goes my pizza"
I was referring to this:

Bandit Keith said:
Never saw Lily to be a baker girl type of person.

IceCreamRain said:
I missed that fact
I'm more annoyed that you failed to capitalise my name properly :<
i'll forever be remembered as Iciclelowercaserain

I know those feels, I'm aware Ice Mario is the proper way but I'm more used to being called Icemario (plus it distinguishes the form and the user better). :<

Iciclelowercaserain and IcespaceMario shall always be immortalised in plaque-form
better start brushing your teeth kids

SOMEONE MADE A TOO BIG JOKE AND IT WASN'T ABOUT ME
IT'S A FREAKING MIRACLE

Also, just realized Mario's death means there can never be a film adaptation of this. And that makes me sad.

Maybe if you guys hired me I could deal with mario actually can I have some of that cake?

Dorumon said:
Maybe if you guys hired me I could deal with mario actually can I have some of that cake?
Take back my pizza while you're at it there

Rosalina and Luma said:
Dorumon said:
Take back my pizza while you're at it there
Pay me om advance first or I can get df make you a better pizza. shes just that of a good cook.

That's quite an accurate representation of my power set. That tentacle slap and the timing of that frame is fucking marvelous, and my pizzas are super tasty. We should all stop fighting and just be in awe of my awesome abilities.

Also Doomy you can't hide from me for much longer yoU WILL EAT THE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER EVEN IF THE WHOLE CASTLE NEEDS TO BURN DOWN

Thanks! Glad you liked it! (And you got to have a couple nice little uninterrupted speeches there, so we kinda were pausing the battle to marvel at your mad skillz for a bit, lol).

IceCreamRain said:
Iciclelowercaserain and IcespaceMario shall always be immortalised in plaque-form
better start brushing your teeth kids
In my defence, I actually had the name listed as "Icemario" in my "list of cameos" list, but I used a list that EDO made when I was doing the plaque. Anyway, REALLY sorry about both screw-ups, and I'll try to fix the plaque. It'll be hard, but I did it once already (betcha can't tell where ^.^), I can do it again.

And yeah, the pizza-eater's Stargazing. Sorry for not clarifying earlier - I was getting pretty tired last night.

Gabumon said:
Did you just give your treasured gun to Javelin?

You do know he's gonna add it to his big pile o' weapons and you'll never see it again (unless he decides to sell it back to you for a hefty profit), right?
Well, keep in mind I'm still not convinced I'm getting out of this fight alive: might as well bequeath the gun to someone who'll enjoy it, rather than putting it in the hammerspace and letting it go out with me. Plus, giving it to him is better than just chucking it on the floor somewhere. AND if I live, I can just demand it back or else. That usually works.

Seto Kaiba said:
You know what I realized. Out of all the times Starlow has monologued, no one has taken the advantage of that. I mean, anyone who watched The Incredibles knows that you should take advantage of that. And the part where I was saving my cake and Edo asking everybody why the heck everybody was still there was perfect. Also you made Anton perfect too.
Well, she's got pretty good reflexes and star powers - if we tried a sneak attack, she'd just deflect it, and even if it hit, it probably won't be a 1-hit-KO, so either way, she'd electrocute us as punishment. Really, we're just lucky that she wants to let Mario be the one to win the game (i.e. kill us all), or she'd've smoked all our asses a while ago - but if we push our luck too much, she might feel less sportswomanlike about it all. Hell, explicitly targeting her from now on might've actually been a very bad idea - we shall have to wait and see...

And thanks!

I hope there's some kind of ending picture or credits with everyone in it (including ones on the plaque)

i'm hoping we get a cliffhanger ending to edo's next battle with another user

Walkazo said:
Gabumon said:

You do know he's gonna add it to his big pile o' weapons and you'll never see it again (unless he decides to sell it back to you for a hefty profit), right?
Well, keep in mind I'm still not convinced I'm getting out of this fight alive: might as well bequeath the gun to someone who'll enjoy it, rather than putting it in the hammerspace and letting it go out with me. Plus, giving it to him is better than just chucking it on the floor somewhere. AND if I live, I can just demand it back or else. That usually works.
And there's always a loyal minion who can demand stuff for you if required.

Duke Devlin said:
Walkazo said:
Gabumon said:

And there's always a loyal minion who can demand stuff for you if required.
I thought she fired you.

Back