"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

Bandit Keith said:
I thought Joey was the furry, not you.
My headcanon that everyone in Yugioh is a furry.

I can turn tables thought.

*table flip*

I am too op plz nerf edo.

So my bro's laptop got upgraded to Windows 7 by surprise over the weekend, and now the scanner doesn't work, so we invested in a new scanner/printer, but it screws up all the colours when you use it directly, and is being a major pain in the ass about letting me use the computer to scan stuff (wherein I'd theoretically have more control about how it mangles my beautiful artwork), so the next chapter's on pause until I either beat the new scanner into submission or give up and get a patch to make the old scanner work with my computer.

But in the meantime, here's the side-chapter I drew last Saturday and couldn't scan for a while. The yellow is rather mustard colour, which really wrecks the last panel in particular, and makes me sad, but at the risk of having another long hiatus, I bit the bullet and prepped these scans for posting anyway, even though I'll have to redo them once I get my shit working. Fingers-crossed said working shit doesn't take too long to produce.

But enough talking, more doodling:

Timetoduel3_458x1.png

Timetoduel3_458x2.png

Timetoduel3_458x3.png

Timetoduel3_458x4.png

Timetoduel3_458x5.png

Timetoduel3_458x6.png

(now that Edo's chapter's posted there's admittedly less need to spell out that it's a forcefield, but w/e, not my fault: I wrote this a week ago and didn't want to scrap it)

they were too quick on the draw
burn this town
there is no law
is it true what they said
does death wear red
can he fall

Also, Stooben and I would've gotten there sooner if I hadn't had to regain my composure after listening to Melody from the Past. That usually takes a good 15 minutes or so.

Walkazo said:
where's bill trinen when you need him

he's an insane man Mr. Miyamoto, at least you still have the better Mario brother :luigi:

Uhm... why exactly is 3k talking to a walking nose?

If missing out on a Mario Party is punishable by cremation, what does skipping a Mario Kart get you?

Dude, no one's gonna skip Mario Kart. Those activities are the shit, even if the administrators are psychopaths. The better question is: what's the punishment for crashing a Mario Kart.

Lakituthequick said:
May I ask what exactly Miyamoto is saying so far? He talked a few times in the City Hall and when being dragged out (and while eating turtle-soup), but I have no idea what he says.
Timetoduel3_70.png

"Kuppa is tasty" (Kuppa/Gukbap/Guk (the former being what the bowl says, in Korean) being the Korean soup that Shiggy named Bowser after (in Japanese), with that name, Kuppa, giving rise to the English name for the enemies as a whole, the Koopas)
Timetoduel3_350.png

"No! I hate violence!"
Timetoduel3_445.png

"Waaaa!"
Timetoduel3_455.png

"BAAAAD!"
Timetoduel3_458.png

*boo hoo* (blubbering man sobs)
Timetoduel3_458x1.png

"Why! Why is Mario-kun killing everyone? Why!!"

Also:
Timetoduel3_72.png

Marowak's bottle says "blood".

Gabumon said:
Uhm... why exactly is 3k talking to a walking nose?
Because walking ears just won't listen?

Heh, you're right, no one would skip Mario Kart. But crashing, hmm, that's a good one...

Let's see here...MarioWiki: Mario Kart Rules...Section on "Crashing karts"...

...oh dear.

Gregor said:
Heh, you're right, no one would skip Mario Kart. But crashing, hmm, that's a good one...

...oh dear.

What does it say about dropping karts in lava?

Fire Emblem Character said:
Gregor said:

...oh dear.

What does it say about dropping karts in lava?
Since so many people racing do that by accident, I assume there's no rules against it?

Turns out the comic is now pointless. Mr. Mario has been found dead in his apartment.

tumblr_nbpnfptt521tizyqco1_500.jpg

The cause of death is yet to be determined.

Back