"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

bullshit

it doesn't work that way Edo

*shakes hand into the air at Edo who is now slowly flying away*

IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!!!

A snake... I recognize that calling card! And I can probably figure out the motivation too. The person who did this is upset about being cut from Smash 4. Only a master of stealth could have done this. I am of course referring to Soli...

sJffpil.png

!

I mean... it was the Ice Climbers.

That makes perfect sense!

I mean after all snakes are known to live preferably in cold habitats because they are masters of adapting to sub-zero temperatures!

I wish I would have seen that sooner...

THIS looks like a job for...
*rips off suit to reveal...a second suit underneath it*
TUXEDO RIDLEY, ACE ATTORNEY!

Well, Mario was supposed to be at his party, not his apartment, and he's a huge narcissist and party animal and would never miss his own Mario Party, so the circumstances are very suspicious.

Sorry about the delays again. The printer/scanner didn't work at all, so I ended up buying a dedicated flatbed scanner (I've waned one for a while, so this was as good an excuse as any), but I couldn't get it until today. Anyway, some of the colours are still different and it doesn't seem to like light green writing, but bright yellow remains bright yellow, so I can live with it.

Timetoduel3_487.png

Timetoduel3_488.png

Timetoduel3_489.png

Timetoduel3_490.png

Timetoduel3_491.png

Timetoduel3_492.png

Timetoduel3_493.png

Timetoduel3_494.png

Timetoduel3_495.png

Timetoduel3_496.png

Timetoduel3_497.png

Timetoduel3_498.png

Timetoduel3_499.png

Timetoduel3_500.png

Timetoduel3_501.png

Bandit Keith said:
But if you're in the sidelines of the battle, who's cooking then?
they're using my recipes

really that's all there is to making pizza, i mean there's a bit of experimentation as to what you put in the dough and how you put the toppings on (i like putting a layer of olive oil on the dough before putting cheese and pepperoni on, it makes the bread so delicious) but it's still a formula that someone else can follow just as well as you can

Looks like pepperoni, but ya never know.

Coincidentally, my family actually had pizza for dinner tonight.

GalacticPetey said:
Bandit Keith said:
But if you're in the sidelines of the battle, who's cooking then?
When Jav is busy, Alfonzo takes over.

Alfonzo: Leave it to me!
Or possibly Yoshi K, since that's clearly not the first time he's had a pizza poofed away on him - seeing as he knows what happened and who to blame and whatnot...

You know what I realized. Out of all the times Starlow has monologued, no one has taken the advantage of that. I mean, anyone who watched The Incredibles knows that you should take advantage of that. And the part where I was saving my cake and Edo asking everybody why the heck everybody was still there was perfect. Also you made Anton perfect too.

Did you just give your treasured gun to Javelin?

You do know he's gonna add it to his big pile o' weapons and you'll never see it again (unless he decides to sell it back to you for a hefty profit), right?

on the plus side, you'll have the option of purchasing one of many guns. i've got plenty of more powerful ones in my bunker

terminator+cache.jpg

take my advice and use the grenade launcher, it's way more effective that a shotgun if you know how to aim it

Anna said:
shoulda bought a bloodstone to get increased mana regen
helps you respawn faster, too

y'all motherfuckers made a big mistake

Back