"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

Ok, good. How much for that rainbow property?

Walkazo said:
It was a busy week, so this took a couple more days to finish than I would of liked, but that's probably going to be reality from now on, just to warn y'all...

Timetoduel3_452.png

Timetoduel3_453.png

Timetoduel3_454.png

SVyVVoo.jpg

Wait until they find out about his dual-wielding of Zappers too.

Too bad I didn't list Turb on the plaque - then I could say he was gunned down earlier or something, what with the "Turb violence" crawler on the C-span and all...

I wouldn't want to rain on your victory parade, but doesn't Mario have like a bazillion extra lives? And that's assuming the shells kill him and he doesn't already have power-ups to let him tank the blow.

Gregor said:
I wouldn't want to rain on your victory parade, but doesn't Mario have like a bazillion extra lives? And that's assuming the shells kill him and he doesn't already have power-ups to let him tank the blow.
I have a feeling that's what is going to happen...

Unless he's run out from battling Bowser. Again.

I don't know if Walkazo has anything planned in regards to extra lives, so don't take this as definite confirmation, just as my out-of-story estimate. But as far as I am concerned, Mario only has one life. If he had more, it stands to reason that everyone else could also have more, and that would just make an awful story.

You are very correct about the powerups though. They let him take hits that would otherwise be fatal to a normal human.

maybe 1-ups are extinct in this timeline

like the brown yoshi and the "geno for brawl" people.

Cheesy said:
maybe 1-ups are extinct in this timeline

like the brown yoshi and the "geno for brawl" people.
Yes, that makes perfect sense.

And also since we haven't seen any Smash roster spammers from Miiverse, it's safe to say this kingdom has no 1-ups.

At the risk of sounding self-centered, I look pretty fucking cool! I really like the characterization too, with the being silly and serious at the same time, and coming in to help only after senseless deaths to prevent more deaths since that's something I get all asokjdbvnasdnvasdv about in all media which I think I've rambled about at Edo enough to result in this characterization! So, gr8 detail!

I'm totally anticipating this hope to be short-lived, though, given how things tend to go.

Also a lot of the panels look really cool this time around; poses and such.

Timetoduel3_464.png

Timetoduel3_470.png

Timetoduel3_474.png

Timetoduel3_479.png

Timetoduel3_481.png

I'm so cute <33

Claus said:
Seto Kaiba said:
Omg Anton. Saving the day as always. Also perfect dialogue for him.

Ohhhhhhh the tables are turning.

DF spins the table around as he takes cover from the battle

you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round

Claus said:
Seto Kaiba said:
Omg Anton. Saving the day as always. Also perfect dialogue for him.

Ohhhhhhh the tables are turning.

DF spins the table around as he takes cover from the battle
Naw I would totally start fighting to save my brother.

Oh wait, I have no fighting abilities.

No regrets.

Back