Mario Kart 9 Roster Speculation Thread

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Because it's never too early.

If the pattern is continued, the game will be on a handheld, which means less characters than 8.

I can infer that there will be 20 characters because of another pattern (GBA's had 8, DS's had 12, 3DS's had 16 not counting Mii).

I'll predict the roster now.

Mii, obviously.
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Toad
Koopa Troopa
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Wario
Daisy
Waluigi
Rosalina
Shy Guy
Metal Mario
Lakitu
Toadette
Nabbit
Hammer Bro
Kamek
Rusted Copper Luigi

Please give feedback.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Perfect console attendance since Double Dash....also considered veterans because of their appearance in Double Dash.

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Perfect console attendance since Double Dash....also considered veterans because of their appearance in Double Dash.
Hmm, babies haven't appeared on a handheld kart before, but there is enough room on the roster for them.

20 characters?

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Toad
DK
Bowser
Koopa
Wario
Waluigi
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Metal Mario
Lakitu
Shy Guy
Bowser Jr
Rosalina
Kamek
Hammer Bro

+Mii

If Metal Mario isn't in, I will cry.

Maᴙio said:

you're pathetic aren't you?

Baby Luigi said:
Maᴙio said:

you're pathetic aren't you?
Yes I am.

You're pathetic for crying that Baby Luigi didn't make it in for Mario Kart 7.

you should be damn glad your favorite always makes it in, so whenever I see you itch and moan and complain that metal mario isn't in it, i have a right to be snarky and salty over your tears

i guess that means i'm much tougher than you when it comes to dealing with lack of favorite playable characters though

Baby Luigi said:
you should be dang glad your favorite always makes it in, so whenever I see you itch and moan and complain that metal mario isn't in it, i have a right to be snarky and salty over your tears

i guess that means i'm much tougher than you when it comes to dealing with lack of favorite playable characters though
No, you're not.

It just so happens that my favorite character is the supposed darling of Nintendo.

And it just so happens Mario is one of the most uninteresting characters Nintendo ever created to

Baby Luigi said:
And it just so happens Mario is one of the most uninteresting characters Nintendo ever created to
What makes Bowser, Yoshi, Peach or Baby Luigi more "interesting", eh?

Bowser is funny in Mario Party
Yoshi has the annoying bastard factor
Peach is hilarious in Strikers Charged

Not gonna say anything about Baby Luigi because of pumpkins

Nabbit, Hammer Bro, and Kamek seem like good choices for 3 of the remaining 4 spots.

I can imagine they'll make up a character for the last spot. Until I can think of a different newcomer, I'll put in my personal favorite Rusted Copper Luigi.

Magikrazy said:
I can imagine they'll make up a character for the last spot. Until I can think of a different newcomer, I'll put in my personal favorite Rusted Copper Luigi.

How about Luma?

Baby Luigi said:
Bowser is funny in Mario Party he tortures Wario but he's bland everywhere else
Yoshi has the annoying *bleep* factor that's worse than being "uninteresting"
Peach is hilarious in Strikers Charged everyone is hilarious is Strikers Charged

Not gonna say anything about Baby Luigi because of pumpkins point taken

Magikrazy said:
Nabbit, Hammer Bro, and Kamek seem like good choices for 3 of the remaining 4 spots.

Rusted Copper Luigi >>>>>>>>> Nabbit.

I will definitely use Rusted Copper Luigi since it's freaking Luigi and the name sounds awesome.

Maᴙio said:
Baby Luigi said:
Bowser is funny in Mario Party he tortures Wario but he's bland everywhere else
Yoshi has the annoying *bleep* factor that's worse than being "uninteresting"
Peach is hilarious in Strikers Charged everyone is hilarious is Strikers Charged

Not gonna say anything about Baby Luigi because of pumpkins point taken

1. that's still a very very VERY strong point because Mario Party is one of the FAR MORE important Mario series games (I think number two, next to Mario Kart)
2. I never said anything about the quality, my point is that Yoshi isn't uninteresting
3. Peach is hilarious as the Witch in Left 4 Dead 2

Baby Luigi said:
1. that's still a very very VERY strong point because Mario Party is one of the FAR MORE important Mario series games (I think number two, next to Mario Kart) but mario and toadette kill wario on a regular basis so how does that make mario uninteresting
2. I never said anything about the quality, my point is that Yoshi isn't uninteresting Yoshi is both a *bleep* factor and uninteresting and that combination does exist
3. Peach is hilarious as the Witch in Left 4 Dead 2 she is, and that's what counts; mario is also a southerner so why doesn't he count?

1. Remember the Bowser Phone? Mario party 3. Remember Fruits of Doom? Mario Party 4?? Remember Speak Up from Mario Party 6? Remember the Bowser train in Mario party 8? Remember the Bowser space in Mario Party DS?? Aren't those like the finest brands of Wario torture?

2. Well Yoshi does evoke my emotions. Mario is just ambivalence.

3. but he's not a freaking witch

Baby Luigi said:
1. Remember the Bowser Phone? Mario party 3. Remember Fruits of Doom? Mario Party 4?? Remember Speak Up from Mario Party 6? Remember the Bowser train in Mario party 8? Remember the Bowser space in Mario Party DS?? Aren't those like the finest brands of Wario torture? yeah, but the toadette, mario, and toad things have to be the cherry on top; without the cherry, the cake won't taste as delicious

2. Well Yoshi does evoke my emotions. Mario is just ambivalence. you said you mildly like him because you think about me when you see him

3. but he's not a freaking witch true, but at least you don't shoot him to death

Back