Suggestion: Former Forum Mod Membergroup

Kyoko Sakura

Celestial Guide
for forum mods who stepped down, but not forum mods who get fired (or are otherwise untrustable)

if not, then how come we have a former wiki mod membergroup?

Isn't there, like, only two people who fit in this group or something?

Well being the Wiki Proprietor is arguably the most important job here, hence why the rank has like fifty million stars.

I'm not quite sure about being a former forum mod. Even retired administrators still get their edits auto-patrolled on MarioWiki, if there's something out of this.

as far as i know the only advantage would be to seeing the forum staff board, and a lot of forum staff action is carried out via instant chat of some kind anyway

additionally i can only think of five people who it would be worth giving it to

it's like having an honourable discharge, being demoted but having the perks of seeing the board

then there's being dishonourably discharged, such as being demoted for doing something incredibly wrong as a mod, you'll be stripped of said perks and banned for a week, so that when you come back, everyone can see your SHAAAAAAAAME

i like it, effective and all that stuff

Hata no Kokoro said:
as far as i know the only advantage would be to seeing the forum staff board, and a lot of forum staff action is carried out via instant chat of some kind anyway

additionally i can only think of five people who it would be worth giving it to

i'm all for bein' special and having a name color that only four other people will get BBB)

Иeptune said:
it's like having an honourable discharge, being demoted but having the perks of seeing the board

then there's being dishonourably discharged, such as being demoted for doing something incredibly wrong as a mod, you'll be stripped of said perks and banned for a week, so that when you come back, everyone can see your SHAAAAAAAAME

i like it, effective and all that stuff
Not sure if it's same for mods, but retired admins for wiki (as long as they didn't do something stupid) still have access to the admin board, I think the same applies for 'Shroom.

GalacticPetey said:
I think Mason just wants a rank
well, if one of the reasonings behind not making the rank is because of me, i'm cool with not getting the rank or whatever

but i think one reason the rank should exist is on the principle of fairness and constancy. trusted former wiki admins get a rank so why shouldn't trusted former forum admins?

i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

the "scorpion king" rank did exactly more or less that but it was removed after MJII.

Back