Have we all had enough of "Happy" by Pharell Williams?

Are you tired of "Happy" by Pharell?

• Total voters
Azusa Nakano said:
I've never heard of either the song or person.
Don't understand how, considering it was number one for ten weeks back in spring, but here you go. Enjoy.

Dr. Javelin said:
a fellow atlantan? how goes it in the city?

i miss atlanta. my family decided to move to south carolina for some reason, but i still visit fairly often

and i think it was a college radio station, which would explain the choice of music if it's being hosted by college kids

Silly javelin, that's not Zae

Dr. Javelin said:
whereas when you live in a highly urbanized area like atlanta, there's radio of pretty much every kind. heck, they had a whole station that just for obscure video game themes.
TELL ME WHAT STATION THIS IS.

Magikrazy said:
Azusa Nakano said:
I've never heard of either the song or person.
Don't understand how, considering it was number one for ten weeks back in spring, but here you go. Enjoy.
*video*

Well, I pay no attention to actual songs the vast majority of the time, don't use radios and haven't owned a TV for over a year so those are probably major factors.

To be honest I can't see this being number one for ten weeks, after just one listen I can say the latter half of the song was overly repetitive and became fairly annoying pretty fast; to the point I wouldn't want to listen to this song again.

I have a better song about happiness and I learned about it from commercials about a movie that I have not seen but do want to see:

Duskull said:
Would a Weird Al Yankovic parody of it ease you anger?
That sounds like a good idea. He made a good parody of that HORRENDOUSLY TERRIBLE rock-star song by P!nk. Perhaps it would. :D

^That's the one the movie used, wasn't it?

Though "Everything is Batman" is the best:

Yeah it is. Omfg thanks for posting that. That one almost slipped my mind.

BVB Guy said:
Duskull said:
That sounds like a good idea. He made a good parody of that HORRENDOUSLY TERRIBLE rock-star song by P!nk. Perhaps it would. :D
He has done one.

Hello, big blue ball!

What are the whites? Did someone spill salt? That's bad luck.

Quick! Throw some over your shoulder!

Magikrazy said:
Weird Al never did a parody of "So What". He did sing part of it for "Polka Face", though.
that's what I was talking about.
Duskull said:
BVB Guy said:
Duskull said:
He has done one.

Time to watch.

Back