What was your first post?

Lumastar said:
I am very excited for these games. I never played Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald, so this will be a new experience for me. Also, I hope to see Primal Rayquaza.
Yes, I have never played Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald.

Lumastar said:
Lumastar said:
I am very excited for these games. I never played Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald, so this will be a new experience for me. Also, I hope to see Primal Rayquaza.
The only games I've played were X & Y.
And I've gotten myself obsessed with Pokémon. Whoops

Diantha said:
Lumastar said:
Lumastar said:
The only games I've played were X & Y.
And I've gotten myself obsessed with Pokémon. Whoops
That is pretty much inevitable.

Itsfreakinludwig said:
First... there was Metal Mario.

Then... there was Pink Gold Peach.

Now who will be metallified next? Where will they first appear?:eek:
This is also my first topic.

Maᴙio said:
Kinda off topic, but you know what I really despise what Nintendo did? WII PARTY!! What the heck were they thinking when they created this sorry excuse for a game? We really need a new Mario Party.

And if they do, they should make Baby Mario and Baby Luigi playable. Donkey Kong should return. The genie man should return! He was way more awesome than Flutter and that warp pipe. ;D

I liked the orb system. The traps was awesome. Maybe we can use a mix of of traps and items.

And also, they should bring back the custom mini-game system seen in Mario Party 4. That means you can rule out those luck mini-games and only play your favorites. Oh, and make it possible for a CPU-only match. That was awesome. Make the handicap 9 stars again. Bring back those unique mugshots that appeared from Mario Party 1-6. That's a lot of stuff...

What shouldn't return, though are those blasted fortune spaces. I hated those! :mad:
Yeah, I sure acted like a 14-year old back then.

But the genie IS awesome

me said:
*puts up flame shield*
I'd kill Yoshi. I just hate that disgustingly annoying frog. He has no personality (other than being brave and ugly) and he sounds so stupid. Just looking at him makes me want to punch him in the face. :mad:

Wario takes second place honor of who I want to kill the most. Too bad killing Wario only happens once. Well, problem solved: I will make him respawn and THEN I'll have a great time! Wario: the fat man that can suck in black holes, create earthquakes by playing hopscotch, and contains pee that corrodes hydrochloric acid! Yay! ;D ;D ;D :wario:

That's so me back then.

Maᴙio said:
me said:
*puts up flame shield*
I'd kill Yoshi. I just hate that disgustingly annoying frog. He has no personality (other than being brave and ugly) and he sounds so stupid. Just looking at him makes me want to punch him in the face. :mad:

Wario takes second place honor of who I want to kill the most. Too bad killing Wario only happens once. Well, problem solved: I will make him respawn and THEN I'll have a great time! Wario: the fat man that can suck in black holes, create earthquakes by playing hopscotch, and contains pee that corrodes hydrochloric acid! Yay! ;D ;D ;D :wario:

That's so me back then.
You haven't changed a bit!

I think my diction has changed. :mario:

sorry for bump but
Lucina said:
Hey im New Super Yoshi. I love mario games and of course Yoshi :yoshi:. I hope to have a good time here!
I was a bit on the hyper side. I acted like a 9 year old even though I was 12 at the time I posted this.

Lucina said:
sorry for bump but
Lucina said:
Hey im New Super Yoshi. I love mario games and of course Yoshi :yoshi:. I hope to have a good time here!
I was a bit on the hyper side. I acted like a 9 year old even though I was 12 at the time I posted this.
inb4 BLOF and LGM rant about Yoshi and your post

The only good Yoshi is a dead one. End of story.

Dr. Mario said:
MnSG said:
WaluigiWare said:
I'm pretty sure Waluigi was made a heavy-weight because of his unusual height and long limbs. After all, look at him compared to Luigi in my Signature.

Rosalina truly does look like she's taller and has a heavier dress than Peach and Daisy.

Mario Kart Wii doesn't classify their characters by weight. It's by size. What does Standard Kart S mean? Standard Kart Small.

Anyway, Rosalina should make way more appearances than 3. Why wasn't she in Super Sluggers? That nearly makes no sense.

Well, I got my wish, and now I just want her to stop being everywhere.

Dr. Mario said:
The only good Yoshi is a dead one. End of story.

Dr. Mario said:
MnSG said:
WaluigiWare said:
I'm pretty sure Waluigi was made a heavy-weight because of his unusual height and long limbs. After all, look at him compared to Luigi in my Signature.

Rosalina truly does look like she's taller and has a heavier dress than Peach and Daisy.

Mario Kart Wii doesn't classify their characters by weight. It's by size. What does Standard Kart S mean? Standard Kart Small.

Anyway, Rosalina should make way more appearances than 3. Why wasn't she in Super Sluggers? That nearly makes no sense.

Well, I got my wish, and now I just want her to stop being everywhere.
Where are you hiding that Mushroom Genie, LGM?

I forgot, which is probably explains how my wish got granted.

Back