What was your first post?

Aiko Heiwa said:
Mio Akiyama said:
FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
I think that a Bowser game would involve a new bad guy taking over Bowser's kingdom and he has to destroy it.

i was like 12

Was that before or after the release of BiS?
His post: May 13, 2009
"His"
Fixed it. Sorry, I don't think I've ever checked your gender before.

Too Bad. Waluigi Time. said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
I disagree, food metaphors are awesome.

And while you can try out new dishes, you should always make sure that you still update the popular ones. And hey, didn't the Nintendo Diner already try serving Super Paper Mario? Wasn't that such a disappointing meal?

Super Paper Mario was a million times better than Sticker Star.
Registered just to reply to a post from the previous year, lol

Gundam Tanaka said:
I disagree, food metaphors are awesome.

And while you can try out new dishes, you should always make sure that you still update the popular ones. And hey, didn't the Nintendo Diner already try serving Super Paper Mario? Wasn't that such a disappointing meal?

Super Paper Mario was a million times better than Sticker Star.
Registered just to reply to a post from the previous year, lol
I remember that food metaphor conversation.

How do you quote something from another topic into this one? I'm still fairly new to the whole posting system thingy-ma-bob.

Auburn S said:
Hi. I've actually had this account since last year, but due to my shyness I haven't bothered posting anything. However, I finally feel like joining the scene, so I hope to see you guys around the boards. :)
How to Train Your Yoshi said:
But it will not be able to climb out of the lava. That way, when Mario comes by, BAM! Out comes a superheated chainchomp clamped on his leg.
Wouldn't it just be easier to use a Baahammer on it?
This post brings back the memories, doesn't it?

Auburn S said:
Auburn S said:
Hi. I've actually had this account since last year, but due to my shyness I haven't bothered posting anything. However, I finally feel like joining the scene, so I hope to see you guys around the boards. :)
But it will not be able to climb out of the lava. That way, when Mario comes by, BAM! Out comes a superheated chainchomp clamped on his leg.
Look at how much you've changed now :P

Duskull said:
Auburn S said:
Auburn S said:
I know right? I've just been so chatty lately. I should probably stop. :-X

Joking aside, I've actually stopped stressing as much around other people, so I'm doing better.

Auburn S said:
Duskull said:
Auburn S said:
Auburn S said:
I know right? I've just been so chatty lately. I should probably stop. :-X

Joking aside, I've actually stopped stressing as much around other people, so I'm doing better.
dw, we don't bite. Most of the time.

SKmarioman said:
What do I do if I want to write for The 'Shroom?
Sounds like a reasonable question at first, but I should mention that there was a flippin' poll and this was in Helpdesk at first.

Also the thing I did submit was um... not the kind of thing that would get me a spot in any newspaper, I don't have it saved but just take my word for it, and it wasn't for the Entertainment Section which I did do for 9 months sometime after that.

Yoshi K said:
I'm interested to see how Nintendo works the stickers into the RPG.
When I did find out, I was absolutely horrified.

Pyro said:
Here's an idea: Fake Science. It's like a section that says about all kinds of different fake discoveries about Goombas, Koopas and such. It'll be in the Fake News section, I guess. Hope I get the application... I just love the 'Shroom. And if I can get working, I might do Fake Games also. But I'm not sure about Fake Games. :-\
Whatever.

Also, don't look at my other early posts unless you hate yourself.

my first non forum games post

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
Nuclear Boo.
Side: EEEEVVVVIIIILLLL!!!!
Personality:Wishes to beat the snot outta a guy who wishes to remain anonymous Luigi.
Species:Boo. Did I really need to tell you that.
Appearance: Big, red Boo with beady, red eyes. Carries around pamphlets explaining why you should beat the snoy outta the awesome, not-so-red Mario Bro.
Nuclear Boo was once a contestant on Vacuuming With the Stars when that guy Luigi won with the Polterguist 456356456.
He vowed revenge from then on. He is a member of Extra Extra Extra Extra Very Very Very Very Insanely Insanely Insanely Insanely Levily Levily Levily Levil! (E.E.E.E.V.V.V.V.I.I.I.I.L.L.L.L.!).

jesus please kill me

Back