N64 Yoshi Valley

Lightning:
3DS Piranha Plant Slide (confirmed)
Wii Grumble Volcano (confirmed)
GCN Bowser's Castle
N64 Rainbow Road

What do you guys want?

Baby Luigi said:
Well, I was thinking of Mario Party 9 to be Super Mario Galaxy based, you know, with minigames based on the rolling ball, manta ray, fluzzard, and such, with Lubba and Rosalina as the host.

I'm crying in the corner regarding how Mario Party 9 turned out

Tailmon said:
For some reason I have finally joined the forum. Hai. O:

arachnidsGrip said:
[quote author=this guy I am talking about]
I NEED ASSES
*glasses
I have no idea who said that I swear. :shifty:
[/quote]

not as bad as some of my other early posts

Gybvn said:
Toad Road: Love it and nice music
Bob-Omb Factory: Well, it's okay
Boo's Horror Castle: It's good
Blooper Beach: Very nice board
Magma Mine: HATE IT!
Bowser Station: Okay
DK Jungle Ruins: Bananas :P

I voted for Toad Road and Blooper Beach
Eh... I guess it was okay.

Icemario said:
Kylie Koopa said:
Phantom L said:
They made me feel really uncomfortable... Has anyone else had this problem before and what is the best thing to do if it happens again?
I despise those people. I constantly keep docking on either an island full of holes or an island with some creep like that talking to everyone, asking for FCs and such. The first time I went international, I went to an island that was covered in pitfalls. Freaking annoying. Like M4E said, just blacklist 'em and leave.
Wish you could blacklist people when going to the island on the country setting, because I dock on loads of hole-filled islands by the same people. I once arrived on an island where one girl started chopping down the palm trees and thus preventing everyone from beetle-hunting (considering it was night on this particular island) just because no one gave her any FCs when she demanded them in caps. When all the trees were cut, she then started hitting us with her net. What makes it worse is because it's the country setting, the likelihood of me encountering unstable people like them again is much higher.

Thankfully none of my (first) posts are really cringe-worthy unless you don't like puns.

NEXandGBX said:
...1½ (Lol)
I like how it was actually a joke.

Also, i'd love it if a user who hasn't posted yet posts here, and it causes a paradox.

It wouldn't, because that was their first post, therefore complying with the rules of the thread in a non-paradoxical way.

Yoshi876 said:
Yoshi's in it so I'm happy, but I'd love to see a themed course on Yoshi, like a Yoshi's Island kind of course. I also think Thwomp Volcano from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Tie could make a good course, and so could the inside of Yoob.

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
I think that a Bowser game would involve a new bad guy taking over Bowser's kingdom and he has to destroy it.

i was like 12

Was that before or after the release of BiS?
Her post: May 13, 2009
BiS Japan release date: February 11, 2009

There is literally a wiki dedicated to the series the game comes from one click away, constantly at the top of the page.

Mio Akiyama said:
There is literally a wiki dedicated to the series the game comes from one click away, constantly at the top of the page.

Really? I should check that one out, thank you!

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Mio Akiyama said:

You're welcome. Also google is this website that lets you search things. You should check that one out too.

Mio Akiyama said:
FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Mio Akiyama said:

You're welcome. Also google is this website that lets you search things. You should check that one out too.
Amazing!

Shy Guy Forever said:
Mio Akiyama said:
FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Mio Akiyama said:

Amazing!

It really is. Here's some other sites to get you acquainted with your newest medium.

Nintendo official site-duh!
Facebook-a site where you have conversations with new people and even play games.
Twitter-post live updates from you here.
Youtube-where you can upload comments and then comment on them-but only if you're on Google's social network.
Deviantart-this is where you go if you want to post your own Mario-related artwork and stuff.

TheYoshiState said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Mio Akiyama said:
FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Mio Akiyama said:

Amazing!

It really is. Here's some other sites to get you acquainted with your newest medium.

Nintendo official site-duh!
Facebook-a site where you have conversations with new people and even play games.
Twitter-post live updates from you here.
Youtube-where you can upload comments and then comment on them-but only if you're on Google's social network.
Deviantart-this is where you go if you want to post your own Mario-related artwork and stuff.
amazing.gif

Back