Super Mario Maker

where are you guys finding these

do we know what 8-bit wario looks like yet

In my view, this is why Super Mario Maker needs mod support. Badly.

Tingle costume
CMieELXUsAAA5zA.jpg:large

This means that other non-amiibo Nintendo characters will get an 8-bit costume. I think there's going to be "over 99" 8-bit costumes, maybe 200 I guess.

Judd said:
Tingle costume
CMieELXUsAAA5zA.jpg:large

This means that other non-amiibo Nintendo characters will get an 8-bit costume. I think there's going to be "over 99" 8-bit costumes, maybe 200 I guess.

lol, Tingle is an odd choice

WVW69iTMHkU3i1m0Ts.jpg

Here's Sonic's look when using the Sonic Amiibo. Strangely, it's a Sonic 1 16-bit sprite. So it's going to stand out among most of the other costumes. Even though it would of fit more if they used like a game gear Sonic game or even more fitting if they used the Sonic Pocket Adventure (The only appearance of Modern Sonic (Sonic Adventure and Beyond) in an 8-bit format)

Still pretty cool though. Even if course they don't change the speed whatsoever of Mario so it's just like replacing Mario with Sonic but not doing anything to speed up Mario's walking/running speed. But oh well. If I ever get Mario Maker I'm bound to use this alot.

The bad thing about using Genesis Sonic for me is that I'll still be trying to control him like one of the classic Sonic games. Damn muscle memory. Looks good, though.

ALSO:
spl.png

yeah splet

CMqKHZ1UsAAQjRl.jpg

goty
i hope every character has one of these

Some youtubers have gotten a preview of the game in the last 24 hours. I have seen the Title Screen be a parody of the Mario Paint title screen. *Gamexplain*. Also for the Wiki their is a glitch shown off by accident in one of Gamexplains last videos. I love the look of this game, go check the videos out. ALSO the Fly Swatter game returns.

GBAToad said:
CMqKHZ1UsAAQjRl.jpg

goty
i hope every character has one of these
Anyone find it funny that the Bowser disguise looks more like the current Bowser than the actual Bowser from the first game? That's like saying an imposter looks more like you than you look like yourself, quite confusing perhaps.

If he says different stuff to each costume he should say:

to Tingle: Maybe I should stay in Bowser's castle. (Because Tingle looks bizarre.)

To Waluigi if he ever appears (I hate they pay attention to popular characters only): Finally you did something.

the twitter's feed flooded with people asking us to update that shitty-ass costume pages, fuck these fucking costumes and this fuc-

Marf said:
WVW69iTXPyghHMTehw

paging glowsquid and gbatoad

OH

OH

oh

Back