Super Mario Maker

Re: Mario Maker

if you can make npcs fight each other and respawn indefinitely that would be fun

Baby Luigi said:
if you can make npcs fight each other and respawn indefinitely that would be fun

You are a very sadistic individual.

i play spore: ga and garry's mod for hours just watching npcs fight

sometimes i chip in and kill them myself

There are rts games for people like you

It's funny in RTS games when CPU opponents try fighting and killing each other too.

oh yeah i remember that in starcraft where there's like some endless war going on (considering i had a god mode cheat enabled so they can't damage each other)

I used to play dawn of war a lot and I'd have the NPCs fight it out for my amusement.

I think (if we get the game), we'd just make Goombas continuously spawn over lava and find other ways to kill them over and over without our interference, and never stopping.

Or maybe do it to Bowser. If there's a way to infinitely spawn him over something like lava or confined within crushing walls, but something tells me that there's going to be some bull*bleep* restriction on that like Nintendo loves to put.

1 Bowser per level probably.

Bowser on Bowser is confirmed

PeDaRoYs said:
Super Mario Maker is the final name.
My bro tells me one of the commentators literally said "update the wikis, that's what it's called now", or something.

Walkazo said:
My bro tells me one of the commentators literally said "update the wikis, that's what it's called now", or something.

Your bro is correct.

Walkazo said:
PeDaRoYs said:
Super Mario Maker is the final name.

he did
its like he knew we were watching it

this looks absolutely amazing. like wow, so many combinations and everything looks great and aaaaaAAAAAAAa.

Threek said:
i personally can't wait to recreate every mega man stage ever in the smb3 engine
Based on what was shown at the NWC, I'm going to be able to do this. AND MORE.

so hype

Bowser with a bullet bill cannon on his back. Brilliant.

Those courses that were seen at the World Championships sure looked quite nasty. But at least knowing that Bowser Jr. is present can make you prefer to use him over Bowser if you need something to represent the Bowser Imposters.

However, I am wondering if the Koopalings aren't going to be around.

those levels were fucking insane and i loved it

man i'm surprised with how far this has come, at the reveal last e3 i didn't really care about this, but now mario maker is like my most wanted wii u game (behind woolly world), it looks so much fun

Mcmadness said:
Bowser on Bowser is confirmed
bowser towers

Back