Super Mario Maker

Mcmadness said:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1110137

Thats cool.

Good thing.
I got the game yesterday, and I have to say, the possibilites are really limited the first day, I can't make a creative level for the moment.

Cirdec said:
Mcmadness said:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1110137

Thats cool.

Good thing.
I got the game yesterday, and I have to say, the possibilites are really limited the first day, I can't make a creative level for the moment.

I pre-purchased my copy from the eShop, and since it requires a software update before it can be played, chances are, this news will save me the grief of having to play for 9 days to unlock all the tools.

Got it today, too focused on just playing around with all the trinkets to make actual courses.

Let's hope so, I will be getting this game next friday anyway, and can't wait to play it :D

70 dollars geez, why can't Nintendo make it cheaper?

ok, i'm very confused
the game says that it's 1.01 but the unlocking system is still the 9-day thing
it says that new stuff will be unlocked tomorrow
help

Lucas said:
ok, i'm very confused
the game says that it's 1.01 but the unlocking system is still the 9-day thing
it says that new stuff will be unlocked tomorrow
help

Try placing a lot of ground tiles onto your course. That'll speed up the unlock process.

PowerKamek said:
I got this game today. It is awesome! I don't know how to get the Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World styles.

Just keep placing stuff, you'll unlock them eventually.

The Airship and Ghost House themes in the original SMB style as well as the music while editing a course in the Castle set in NSMBU tiles are amazing.

If anyone wants to experience the amiibo costumes for themselves, I found a course titled "Amiibo Buffet" with an ID of F732-0000-0016-8A43. There's a lot of amiibo costumes there

OH MY GOD
I WAS MAKING A LEVEL AND FLIES CAME OUT AND I HIT THEM
AND THEN I STARTED PLAYING THE MARIO PAINT MINIGAME

BEST GAME EVER 10/10

Back