Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

http://www.mariowiki.com/Do_You_Princess_Toadstool_Take_This_Koopa...%3F#Animation_and_Continuity_errors

[quote author= you're a fucking failure mario, you know that] additionally, all the Mushroom People King Koopa changed into rocks are never shown to be changed back, and the scepter that changed them into those rocks was destroyed as well. [/quote]

http://www.mariowiki.com/The_Great_Gold_Coin_Rush

what said:
After crossing the Tomato Sauce Mine and Pasta Mine, they reach the Fire Flower Mine.

I love a universe where a mine that houses generic pasta is completely within the realm of possibility.

It's not a rare sentence but can I just say that the current trivia thumbnail is amazing

SM64_Shindou_EasterEgg.png

Game Boy Toadvance said:
It's not a rare sentence but can I just say that the current trivia thumbnail is amazing

SM64_Shindou_EasterEgg.png

is it a magic eye image where there's something hidden inside there?

I hate to bash IP editors, but this revision:

http://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=Donkey_Kong_Circus&curid=13264&diff=1730763&oldid=1726635

If Donkey Kong loses a Pineapple,Mario would laugh at him. If Donkey Kong manages to grasp a fireball,he will Scream and flail.

*This game gives some proof to the popular Theory that Mario is actually a Bad guy,as he is Laughing and abusing Donkey Kong constantly.

Meh, I was a newbie once, that doesn't really excuse this insane writing

In Super Mario Galaxy 2, it is stated that Luigi has been to two Star Festivals, which are held every Century, meaning Luigi is a least one hundred years old.

Windy Hill is a stage that is set to appear in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. It is based on the first world of Sonic Lost World, a game that Nintendo contributes to make with Sega. The stage is pretty simple, comprending a main platform, similar to Final Destination, but has a depression at the right. There are also three other smaller platforms higher. A windmill is also featured, holding some cement platform, and fighters can go on these. At the edges of the stage there are also springs, thoguh it's unknown their purpose.
Not go bag out the user or anything, but this was gold.

^i'm not seeing it really, it's just poorly written, not necessarily unusual

Players take turns tossing a bomb in the likeness of Bowser's head back and forth amongst themselves.
because they have nothing better to do

Together with Diddy, Dixie, Kiddy, and Cranky, Donkey enters a space shuttle and flies into space in order to talk to the aliens.

Mario and the gang ate Garlic and then, Mario now had stinky breath. Mario opened his mouth in front of Count Koopula, and Koopula, horrified by the breath, ran away. In one live-action segment, right before commercials start, Garlic was mentioned.
tumblr_mcg4b4kJCU1r6r6fdo2_400.gif

The name is a pun on the disease passive-aggressiveness.
Passive aggressiveness is a body function malady?

(courteasy of http://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=User:Embyr_75/Sandbox&curid=181571&diff=1738538&oldid=1738487)

The group meets the Whomp King, who's been reduced to a tiny size after being defeated by Mario on two prior occasions (in volume 15 and volume 18). He says that his wife and children have left him

The super Mario kun, aaaahhh the perfect source of out of context sequences

This letter is significant because of the fact that it was sent from so far away that a carrier pigeon had to bring it to him.

It may or may not be a "strange" sentence, but the way this sentence is this awfully worded, it should warrant a mention.

I'm pretty sure this topic isn't supposed to be a dump for badly written stuff, it's supposed to be words and phrases that are taken out of context

Glowsquid said:
As readers of Super Mario Facts can attest, a lot of humour on the wiki can be derived from perfectly accurate and straightfoward description of insane things that happen in the Mario series (and bad writing, but that's not this thread's subject).

There's plenty of venues to laugh at our pitiful quality control.

Miniturbo
Names in other languages
Germain: Turboaccelerazione in scivolata (Mario Kart DS)
Meaning: Turboacceleration during a slide

SuperMarioFacts's Halloween Gimmick made me think of how the Glitch pages's section headers make for awesomely bad track names.

CROTCH FACE GUY AND HIS PIRATE GOOMBAS PRESENT:

KILL KLUMP WITH DIDDY KONG, feat:

1. Non-Appearing Dog House
2. Fly Guy Suicide
3. Permanently Crushed
4. Falling through the planet
5. Victory Dance on Fences (MarioWiki mix)
6. The Rolling Glitch
7. Insane Vertical Zipping
8. Get into the Barn House During the Day
9. Bad Timing, Yoshi
10. Eating Baby Mario
11. Is that a question?!
12. Wrong planet vibration
13. Fly Guy Suicide (Reprise)

the miserable states of the glitches pages kinda haunt me already

You're right to feel that way, BLOF. It's all your fault.

Back