Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

I am once again doing the lame and debased thing of quoting my own writing.

Mario laments that he doesn't know how long he can survive in the real world and with the radiation exposure he has endured

Well if we're playing that game
Immediately defeats Bowser when pushed.

Tour New York Minute said:

often i feel despondent for not taking enough steps to prevent shit like this in some way back when Mario Kart Tour had much less content, and letting it develop like metastasis across various articles, because trying to change things now means embarking on a very tedious endeavour

Last edited:
Jean-Claude is deathly afraid of living people, particularly office clerks and math teachers, fleeing in terror after he encounters a math-teaching Donkey Kong at his office, late at night. When he tries to hide behind a desk, he is ambushed by Donkey Kong and other office clerks that start reciting geometry facts.

"A crab wielding a large pair of scissors. Although it cannot be placed in your mouth, if you hit it with your tongue, the bubbles on its body will disappear, and if you attack it again, you can knock it down."

NSFL

"None of Mario, Luigi, Toad, Birdo, and Yoshi's attacks do anything to her, until Yoshi drinks her up and urinates her out."

Back