• shy guy

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • koopa

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • other

Votes: 27 31.0%

• Total voters
Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
*gasp* How can the Koopalings be on there but Bowser Jr. not?
Because the person who made this thread has excellent taste in character.

I have a feeling that he has Bowser Jr. apart of the Koopalings. Plus, it'd be unfair if you had a strong dislike for one of the Koopalings but liked the rest...

Lakitu!! Lakitu is the WORST :mad:. Dropping those spiky koopa-thingys. I HATE LAKITU!! I also hate baby mario in Yoshi's Island..
But please, tell me I am not the only one that hates Lakitu so.

:lakitu: But Lakitu is AWESOME!

Well I can only agree on him being awesome in the games where he isn't bustin' Marios balls with those spikies.. I'm sorry but I do not like that..

Speaking of that, Hammer Bros. are another enemy that used to be annoying. They're somewhat predictable now and they only appear with one or two rows of brick blocks.

Don't mind them actually.. I'm guessing you've all seen the "Bowsers minions"-video?

DRY B0WZA FOR THE FAIL!!!

I chose Daisy, Wario, and Waluigi.

I used to be a hardcore Peach fan, and so I thought that the idea of another princess with no definite princessy claims was terrible. I guess I was just jealous. (This was when I was young, but the hatred has carried on)

Wario because he's fat, annoying, and farts a lot. Although I did like that one Wario game for the Game Boy (can't remember the name or which version of the GB it was for...ugh. I fail.)

And Waluigi...well...my friends and I used to play Mario Party a lot, and Waluigi would always do stupid stuff, and mess up when you were teamed with him for minigames.

Maybe it's flawed logic, but hey. That's just how I think. ;)

Baby Daisy

I officially hate Valentina.

Rosalina Spalko said:
Isn't she from SMRPG? I don't know what her character's like, but why do you hate her?

Asbel said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Isn't she from SMRPG? I don't know what her character's like, but why do you hate her?

Valentina: respect for others :: Wario: personal hygiene

Back