Petition for adding Wario characters in future MK & New Fourth Mario Sub-Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just created a Petition for Nintendo to ask about add more characters from the Wario series to the next Mario Kart game in the future after the eight title just like they added Donkey Kong Jr., Diddy Kong, & Funky Kong from the Donkey Kong series and Baby Mario & Baby Luigi from the Yoshi series did appeared in the Mario Kart series and also, about for let Nintendo to create a new Fourth Sub-Series like Donkey, Yoshi, and Wario had their series over the years. And I just made this Petition in a few days since I just looked over the series for Mario and I was just thinking that we needed a new Sub-Series. That anyone might willing to help out signing them and possibly share this to the other people that they might wanted to keep the Wi-Fi service active. Thanks.

Petition link is right here:

I don't have high hopes for Nintendo's actually noticing this petition. Wario's fanbase is pretty niche, and Nintendo doesn't have much to lose if they ignore this. :(

It'll be as successful as Fawfulthegreat's pleas to add Fawful to Mario Kart 8

No offense, but WTF? This isn't even gonna be noticed by Nintendo, and even if they do, they aren't going to do anything. You might as well just email them asking to do it instead of spending time making a petition.

As per rule #12, advertising isn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back