Rhythm Heaven Series Discussion MEGAMIX

Re: Rhythm Heaven series discussion +

it looks like they got rid of the flicking controls for the ds games... makes me pretty sad, i really liked those

Nabber said:
it looks like they got rid of the flicking controls for the ds games... makes me pretty sad, i really liked those
where'd you see that

judging by the trailer, everything has been moved to horizontal and napped to regular controls

but id imagine that would ruin some games like love lab, so maybe I'm wrong

Does anybody have some advice for Rhythm Heaven Fever's Remix 10? I found that it is quite hellish in its difficulty. Got the most trouble nailing the timing in Tambourine, Love Rap, Night Walk and Wrestling. That's not even speaking of certain other games that will provide me some trouble like Tap Troupe, Flockstep and that rolling seals game.

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
Does anybody have some advice for Rhythm Heaven Fever's Remix 10? I found that it is quite hellish in its difficulty. Got the most trouble nailing the timing in Tambourine, Love Rap, Night Walk and Wrestling. That's not even speaking of certain other games that will provide me some trouble like Tap Troupe, Flockstep and that rolling seals game.

As someone who's perfected it four times, the key to Remix 10 is honestly just practice and luck (and believe me you'll need a LOT of luck). There isn't really a special trick to it, just the usual. Keep trying it until you get the hang of it and it'll pay off!

Nabber said:
judging by the trailer, everything has been moved to horizontal and napped to regular controls

but id imagine that would ruin some games like love lab, so maybe I'm wrong

Yeah, I can't really see a way they would remove touch controls without messing up some games from the DS Rhythm Heaven. If that's the case maybe they might remove the worst affected since we already know not all the songs from every game are getting in?

New trailer

Though they only show one Remix so far, I wonder if every Remix will have one Tengoku game, one Gold game, one Fever game and one original. That seems to be the case here (Tap Trial, Frog Hop, Ringside and the tango one respectively).

Although I am looking forward to this game, I would wait to see if the 3DS has a successor before I get to it. Hope there's backwards compatibility for that one!

Thanks for reading.

Glowsquid said:
that's amazing holy shit

i need this game

goddamn i've been considering importing a japanese 3ds for a while now just to play it (and other things) but muh money

GBAToad said:
Nintendo please give me a rhythm heaven home menu theme to go with this game
[heavy breathing]

oh my god the wrestler even says 'yea' when you move the cursor
nintendo
please

from the spoiler catastrophe that is the smash bros thread
GBAToad said:

IT HAPPENED
OMG
like i said before they're not my favourite tracks (monkey watch, ugh) but MAN i'm so glad Rhythm Heaven music is in smash bros

give me MORE
i wonder why they specifically chose these tracks over other ones, isn't most of the music not owned by Nintendo?

Re: Rhythm HeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

GLOWSQUID

THERE'S A RHYTHMWARE SET WHERE THE MINIGAMES FEATURE WARIOWARE CHARACTERS

e.g
tumblr_npva6nIulo1tbm4s0o1_500.png

ALL OF THEM HAVE MINIGAMES

WARIOMAN + MONA RINGSIDE SWEET JESUS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GBAToad said:
GLOWSQUID

e.g

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS GAAAAAME
NINTENDO PLS
PLS

Amazing news, but cry I thought a localization was confirmed. ;-;

GBAToad said:
GLOWSQUID

e.g

Oh my god, is there images of the rest? (Edit: Nevermind, found it!)

Also doesn't that mean the Best+ totally deserves a wiki page now

Re: Rhythm Heaven Series Discussion +

well i guess it's time to start saving up for an import now

god with sal out's recent appearances in warioware stuff it seems like she's turning into a recurring character from out of nowhere. sal out microgame set for the next warioware game?

oddly, whilst wario-man and tiny wario make appearances, wario himself actually doesn't (unless i've missed something). odd.

M E G A M I X B O Y S

honestly about fucking time nintendo

YES YES YES

absolutely getting this I'm so excited

each game has its own instructions but they usually just involve pressing one or two buttons to the audio visual cues

the songs are great, the games are funny, and it's just really fun

they're cheap so you may as well try

Chiaki Nanami said:
so like what do you even do

I've watched some videos but I'm still 100% confused
It's a rhythm game that relies 100% on the music. As in, once you know the instructions, you could close your eyes and only listen for audio cues, and you'd still be able to complete it.

I figured now's a good as time as any to hop onto the Rhythm Heaven train, so I bought Rhythm Heaven Fever. Should be here next week.

Back