Rhythm Heaven Series Discussion MEGAMIX

they left out dj school and crop stomp? what the fuck

i really can't bring myself to finish this game because the story mode just drags it down so much

It's easy to focus on the ones that didn't return, so here's a list of what has actually returned:

Rhythm Tengoku
1) Karate Man (Also has different version)
2) Rhythm Tweezers (Also has different version)
3) The Clappy Trio (Also has different version; Snappy Trio also returns)
4) Bunny Hop
5) Sneaky Spirits (Also has different version)
6) Power Calligraphy
7) Spaceball
8 ) Rat Race
9) Tap Trial (Tap Trial 2 also returns)
10) Ninja Bodyguard
11) Marching Orders
12) Space Dance (Cosmic Dance also returns)
13) Hopping Road*
14) Night Walk*
15) Quiz Show* (Somehow this one returns in what is considered the weakest minigame of the original)
16) Sick Beats (The endless version of this minigame is used)

Rhythm Heaven
1) Fillbots (Also has different version)
2) Glee Club (Also has different version)
3) Shoot Em Up (Also has different version)
4) Airboarder (Yes, the credits minigame returns)
5) Rhythm Rally (Also has different version; Cosmic Rally also returns)
6) Blue Birds
7) Dog Ninja
8 ) Fan Club (Fan Club 2 also returns)
9) Frog Hop (Jumpin' Jazz also returns)
10) Freeze Frame
11) Munchy Monk
12) Lockstep
13) The Dazzles*
14) Big Rock Finish*
15) Karate Man* (this version is called Karate Man Kicks)
16) Coin Flip

*Requires Flow Balls to purchase

I forgot to mention: Love Lizards did not return.

Thanks for reading.

Well I finished Remix 6 and now its on to the variation games. Bon Odori 2 honestly ruins everything great about the first one from the music to the timing. I'm up to Marcher 2 now and its pretty hilarious

In regards to omitted minigames please enjoy this wall of opinions:

Wizard Waltz - the visuals in this one aren't great, but the song isn't too bad. I agree that a modern update might've made it better.
Bon Odori - I'm actually pretty sad this one was left behind because it's a fun game and the song is excellent. Screw the cultural barrier, don don pan pan don do papan don pan pan. Bon Odori 2 can burn in a bonfire however.
Samurai Slice - I think the original Samurai Slice has easily been outdone by Fever's in all honesty but it would be ok to see this one back
Built to Scale & Built to Scale (DS) - I'll second the opinion that all of the built to scales needed to return because the GBA one was needlessly fun and the DS one was the first game I believe most people played so its special
Fireworks - Unlike Bon Odori, the cultural barrier with this one wouldn't be hard to overcome. Plus the visuals aren't too bad.
Crop Stomp - probably the worst omission from here, i'm so sad this one didn't return whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Love Lab - same with this one, such a great game but I can actually see why they didn't return it because yeah the flicking controls would've been too hard to translate to button presses.
Drummer Duel - its honestly fun and catchy, but I guess the sumo wrestlers took its place. Still think it should've returned tho.
Love Lizards - but they're so cute, damn it. probably one of my favourite minigames from DS so this not returning sucks so much

Tram and Pauline, Toss Boys, Rap Men, and DJ School are honestly meh games so I'm ok with them not returning, but it wouldn't have been bad to see them back either. I'm sad that Moai Doo-Wop didn't return because it is iconic, but then again I am glad I won't have to deal with those awful beats. For the same reason its even odder to see Rockers missing because the Rhythm Heaven DS banked hard on the whole 'play guitar' thing with the lessons, but I hated it tbh so I'm not sad at all. Splashdown and Show Time are similarly awful, good riddance to them. And nothing on this earth can get me to forgive Space Soccer for everything it did so yeah thank god they didn't bring it back. As for the omitted Fever games, I'm only a little bit disappointed about Donk-Donk but yeah good riddance to the rest.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMxCy0NjJgo/?taken-by=prozd&hl=en

only rhythm heaven fans will get this

Nabber said:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMxCy0NjJgo/?taken-by=prozd&hl=en

only rhythm heaven fans will get this
FIGHT ME YELLOW CAT GET OUT OF YOUR STUPID BIPLANE OR I WILL BURN THIS BADMINTON BIRDY

winstein said:
For Rhythm Tengoku, these are the ones that did not return:
1) Wizard Waltz
2) Bon Odori
3) Samurai Slice
4) Show Time
5) Tram and Pauline
6) Built to Scale
7) Rap Men
8) Fireworks
9) Toss Boys

For Rhythm Heaven, these did not return:
1) Built to Scale (DS)
2) Moai Doo-Wop
3) Crop Stomp
4) DJ School
5) Drummer Duel
6) Love Lab
7) Splashdown
8) Space Soccer
9) Rockers
10) Love Lizards
Wizard Waltz = Meh, it never made sense to me how growing a flower immediately put it on a headband, anyway.
The★Bon Odori = Good riddance.
Samurai Slice = B-b-but the FOG! YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!
Show Time = I don't remember.
Tram and Pauline = Foxmen are people, too!
Built to Scale = Too springy.
Rap Men = Oh-oh-NO! This mustn't be left out!
Fireworks = C'mon, man, BOMBS! Put in BOMBS!
Toss Boys = If they left this out, I will kill them.
Built to Scale = Meh.
Moai Doo-Wop = Doo-wop-doo-wop-doo-wop NO! NO! DO NOT REMOVE!
Crop Stomp = Meh.
DJ School = Meh.
Drummer Duel = I loved it! Don't kill it!
Love Lab = Scientifically stupid, good riddance.
Splashdown = Exit's over there. >
Space Soccer = That thing was AWESOME! Don't throw it out!
Rockers = And cut off their head to do it.
Love Lizards = I was good at it, but meh.

Back