Characters in the next SSB

Lario said:
Maybe instead of the old Pokemon Trainer, I think they'll use Gold in the next one, instead of Red.

^Self-explanotory

And actually give him a name.

My friends and I gave up and dub Pokemon Trainer "Ash"

Rosalina Spalko said:
Lario said:
Maybe instead of the old Pokemon Trainer, I think they'll use Gold in the next one, instead of Red.

^Self-explanotory

And actually give him a name.

My friends and I gave up and dub Pokemon Trainer "Ash"
I think the next one will be "Gold".

I've got three on my mind, now please hear me out: Waluigi, Mona, and Travis Touchdown.

I know that Waluigi's been in just spin-offs, but you can seriously base a moveset off of all those games. Like the Up-B could be temporary flight like Pit's, but it would be with him swimming through mid-air. Here's what else I thought, it's kinda like PT: he has three weapons, a tennis racket, a golf club, and a baseball bat. B would be your basic charfe-up smack, with different damages and reaches for each one. Forward-B would be that he takes the respective ball for each weapon and hits it. The tennis ball would go higher rather than farther, the golf ball would go straighter without much height, and the baseball, would arch inbetween. Down-B would be swapping between them in a cycle, and your A moves wouldn't change with your weapon, just the slight damage and reach change. Final Smash? Dance of Destruction, of course. Akin to Luigi's Negative Zone, Waluigi starts dancing, but instead of a bubble of death, explosives rain down for a short period, like what happens in a Sudden Death.

I chose Mona over Ashley because I thought she would be more versitile. Having many different jobs all the time gives her alot of options to choose from. I'm with this guy's ideas: http://angstyguy.deviantart.com/art/Mona-s-Moves-36236311

Seriously, if you can put in Solid Snake, and you have beam swords as an item, you should have no problem with Travis Touchdown. I know alot of people would probably start the whole "we have enough sword users in Smash" crap, so I'll just say something cheesy right here: it's not a sword, it's a beam katana. But yeah, you've got a bunch of wrestling moves for any grab you can think of, and he even has a projectile. I say put him in.

So, what do you all think?

fire MARIO bros said:
Storm Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:
they could add dr.mario.

Oh hell no.
dr.mario is good and they could add Mr.L

1. Dr. Mario is a crap clone character with barely any diffirences. He may return as a alt costume for Mario.

2. Mr.L has absolutely no chance. He appeared in one game. You haven't even played the game cos I know for a fact you don't have a Wii. Your just hearing other user opininons on how they think he is cool. Play it for yourself and find out if you think he's cool. Also you might just be basing it on Master Crash's comic appearances on Userpedia.

3. I believe these are valid reasons thank you very much goodbye the end.

4. They may add King Boo for more villians in Smash.

5. For another Yoshi series Rep Baby Mario Bros. sound good but that would take the Ice Climbers originallity away so maybe Kamek... Or possibly Baby Bowser as he is a common reoccuring annoyance.

6. Bowser Jr. seems like a likely candidate as his B down could be Transform so he can be Shadow Mario.

7. Thats my comments and suggestions.

1. All characters from Brawl return.
2. Mewtwo returns from Melee.
3. Ridley.
4. Gold (Chikorita, Crocanaw, Typhlosion)
5. Leon Powalski. Believe it or not, he's more popular than Krystal in Japan.
6. Amaterasu.
7. Fifth Gen Pokemon.
8. Midna/Wolf Link
9. Shadow costume for Sonic.

Master Lucario said:
3. Ridley.
6. Amaterasu.
7. Fifth Gen Pokemon.
8. Midna/Wolf Link
Impossible.

Garlic Man said:
Master Lucario said:
3. Ridley.
6. Amaterasu.
7. Fifth Gen Pokemon.
8. Midna/Wolf Link
Impossible.

got that right.

and I would die happy if Leon were a playable character/assist trophy; He was my favorite Star Fox character

Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Master Lucario said:
3. Ridley.
6. Amaterasu.
7. Fifth Gen Pokemon.
8. Midna/Wolf Link
Impossible.

got that right.

and I would die happy if Leon were a playable character/assist trophy; He was my favorite Star Fox character

Actually it's not impossible. Nintendo said for the next system, they want the system to read the disc from many different angles. This would allow for at least 150 characters, 500 stages, and a 40 hour storyline.

Master Lucario said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Master Lucario said:
3. Ridley.
6. Amaterasu.
7. Fifth Gen Pokemon.
8. Midna/Wolf Link
Impossible.

got that right.

Actually it's not impossible. Nintendo said for the next system, they want the system to read the disc from many different angles. This would allow for at least 150 characters, 500 stages, and a 40 hour storyline.

That's Ludicrous! I can't even name 100 characters I'd like to see 100% in the next installment :/

Rosalina Spalko said:
Master Lucario said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Master Lucario said:
3. Ridley.
6. Amaterasu.
7. Fifth Gen Pokemon.
8. Midna/Wolf Link
Impossible.

got that right.

That's Ludicrous! I can't even name 100 characters I'd like to see 100% in the next installment :/

I'm not saying they WILL add that many, but if it's true, it would allow for 100 times more data, thus allowing that to happen. But 100 characters is unlikely. Maybe 50-60, but that's it.

Free Loader said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Master Lucario said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Master Lucario said:
3. Ridley.
6. Amaterasu.
7. Fifth Gen Pokemon.
8. Midna/Wolf Link
Impossible.

got that right.

1 Mario
2 Luigi
3 Wario
4 Waluigi
5 Peach
6 Bowser
7 Yoshi
8 Donkey Kong
9 Diddy Kong
10 Daisy
11 Link
12 Toon Link
13 Zelda
14 Ganondorf
15 Samus
16 Ridley
17 Sonic
18 Shadow
19 Ness
20 Lucas
21 Pikachu
22 Lucario
23 Jigglypuff
24 Kirby
25 Meta Knight
26 Mr. Game & Watch
27 Captain Falcon
28 Fox
30 Falco
31 Wolf
32 Ice Climbers
33 Pit
34 Ike
35 Marth
36 King Dedede
37 Olimar
38 R.O.B.
39 Snake
40 Sandbag
41 ...Ashley?
42 Timber
43 Banjo
44 Conker

I need to shine up my Nintendo knowledge ;~;

More than 50 characters would phail hard.

The only newcomer I agreed to on that list was Ashley :/

Lario said:
I think conker will make this game's rating thingie go to M...
lol, then Solid Snake would have, wouldn't he? ;)

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
lol, then Solid Snake would have, wouldn't he? ;)

Yeah, Snake was demoted to just hiding in boxes

Lario said:

Unless they think ahead...

Nah, a game's rating is dependant of its contents, not the contents of past experiences of the content.

Lario said:

250px-Conkerspockettalesboxart.jpg

You can't get more kiddy.

Master Lucario said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Lario said:

Conker has gotten way more mature since then. His games are rated M for mature now.
Yeah, what ML said. (Welcome back, BTW)

http://vggtsworld.ta-host.com/where/conker/conker4.jpg

That screenshot is not what makes it M, but it's just an example.

Master Lucario said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Lario said:

Conker has gotten way more mature since then. His games are rated M for mature now.

Two whole whooping game, one of which was a remake of the other.

I want Captain Falcon in SSB4, since he wasn't in Brawl. And before anyone says anything, the Captain Falcon in Brawl is actually Rick Wheeler (Rick Failure), so it doesn't count.

BRING BACK DOUGLAS JAY FALCON!

Master Lucario said:
I want Captain Falcon in SSB4, since he wasn't in Brawl. And before anyone says anything, the Captain Falcon in Brawl is actually Rick Wheeler (Rick Failure), so it doesn't count.

Wait... how do you know the one in Brawl was Wheeler? (i.e. wasn't Douglas Jay?)

Garlic Man said:
Master Lucario said:

Wait... how do you know the one in Brawl was Wheeler? (i.e. wasn't Douglas Jay?)
Because the Captain Falcon in Brawl sucks too much to be the real Captain Falcon.

Master Lucario said:
Garlic Man said:
Master Lucario said:

Because the Captain Falcon in Brawl sucks too much to be the real Captain Falcon.
Uhhhh.... suuuuuure....

Master Lucario said:
Garlic Man said:
Master Lucario said:

Yeeeeees, and Meta-Knight is Chuck Norris in disguise! omg!

Back