Characters in the next SSB

Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:
Stop with all of the extremely far-fetched suggestions. This is a thread for ACTUAL candidates.
So I can't hope for sandbag? :( I've been hoping for that guy since Brawl was announced.

Sandbag is, believe it or not, a plausible suggestion. Simon the Driller and L, however, are not.

Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:
Stop with all of the extremely far-fetched suggestions. This is a thread for ACTUAL candidates.
So I can't hope for sandbag? :( I've been hoping for that guy since Brawl was announced.

Sandbag is, believe it or not, a plausible suggestion. Simon the Driller and L, however, are not.
I KNOW Simon and L aren't. >_> I'm not an idiot.

Never said you were.

Ah,so then Baby Mario Bros. and Shadow, and now Sonic's FS can be the Werehog, becuase SS was broken in a way...

Xpike said:
Ah,so then Baby Mario Bros. and Shadow, and now Sonic's FS can be the Werehog, becuase SS was broken in a way...

SS wasn't broken. Werehog would be a complete copy of all the other stuff like Giga Bowser and Wario-Man.

ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:

Well, L is a stretch, but not implausible, as I have proven elsewhere.

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:

No, he's completely implausible. Super Smash Bros is a fighting franchise that has characters that originated in Video Games, not characters who were originally in anime but were put into some game about the show.

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:

No, he's completely implausible. Super Smash Bros is a fighting franchise that has characters that originated in Video Games, not characters who were originally in anime but were put into some game about the show.
A "Plausible" candidate would be Knuckles the Echidna. An "implausible" would be the Volcano from Volvic commercials...

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:

A "Plausible" candidate would be Knuckles the Echidna. An "implausible" would be the Volcano from Volvic commercials...

I fail to see what that has to do with L at all.

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:

Must you crush every ounce of hope in my body? :'(

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:

It's my job.

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:

It's my job.
Damn you.

King K. Rool has a chance.

OT: And if they remembered about the first DKC game, K. Rool could've overpowerd everyone in that Super Slugging game.

ChaosNinji said:
K. Rool has a better chance to be a boss.
Yeah.

He can have "Klones" which are really his past alter-egos, and they all share the same health bar like in Kirby games...

Lario said:
ChaosNinji said:
K. Rool has a better chance to be a boss.
Yeah.

He can have "Klones" which are really his past alter-egos, and they all share the same health bar like in Kirby games...
1 day since the thread was created... 50 replies... Smiddle Power.

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:

It's my job.

I thought you were talking about Mr L, lol.

Garlic: Yesh. :)

I want
from capcom "X" or zero, they are more PWNsome than the original megaman
from nipon ichi's disgaea series, lathar or etna
from fire emblem, sanaki as an AT (her cybeline should PWN) maybe kurthnaga deserver his apareance aswell
metroid, dark samus, redley is...... I don't know, it might be hard to be a character, is better t keep him as a boss

maledict said:
I want

I couldn't agree more :D They are epic (epic enough that Mega Man X is my favorite Mega Man series ;))

It'd be cool if Volke was in a SSB game. Gawd, playing as a theif/assasin (lol, spelt wrong) would be freakin' awesome.

MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

I couldn't agree more :D They are epic (epic enough that Mega Man X is my favorite Mega Man series ;))

It'd be cool if Volke was in a SSB game. Gawd, playing as a theif/assasin (lol, spelt wrong) would be freakin' awesome.

Yeah, but it's not gonna happen :P

Gawd, I miss the Mojo!!.

Smiddle said:
MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

Yeah, but it's not gonna happen :P

Gawd, I miss the Mojo!!.
Me too.

MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

zelgius would be a good heavy weight character, zelgius is a badass!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody.

He's the best guy. Why? Noone can hurt him! He can watch everyone beat the crap out of each other.

Too bad he can't attack...

MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

The original Mega Man series may not be as "epic" as X when it comes to storylines, but they're a hell of a lot more fun. :/

Assassin* We need a Fire Emblem character who doesn't use swords. I say Hector or Ephriam.

maledict said:
MegaMario9910 said:
maledict said:
I want

zelgius would be a good heavy weight character, zelgius is a badass!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunatly, he has absolutly no chance. His alter ego, on the other hand...

Lario said:
Nobody.

He's the best guy. Why? Noone can hurt him! He can watch everyone beat the crap out of each other.

Too bad he can't attack...

Didn't I JUST say this was for REAL candidates? >_> The next person to put a character like this gets a warn. I'm sick of it.

Back